Paper Planes

You, My, Everything clips on Skins

http://youtu.be/dJzhoEKE9wc

It gets good around 2:20.

I like it :)

delete it fat

Klou

The grammar irks me but I love it

It sounds so much like her first album. Not a bad idea since I know a lot of people preferred that style over Halcyon (not me). Edited by Klou

LaNathan

.It sounds so much like her first album. Not a bad idea since I know a lot of people preferred that style over Halcyon (not me).

I personally like Halcyon more...

Ellie Goulding

.It sounds so much like her first album. Not a bad idea since I know a lot of people preferred that style over Halcyon (not me).

It depends on my mood, but I always found Lights more unique & Halcyon more straight forward. 

I just don't understand why she's rushing to put Halcyon under the rug. :shrug: 

Hypocrateen

It depends on my mood, but I always found Lights more unique & Halcyon more straight forward. 

I just don't understand why she's rushing to put Halcyon under the rug. :shrug:

I think it's because it didn't sell much in the US like the record label hoped it would. She hasn't much of a choice to be honest.

I don't mind that new song, (listening to it right now and it sounds pretty good) I mean I like both Bright Lights and Halcyon, just that Bright Lights has more of a 'happy' feeling to it and I think that's why people preferred it over Halcyon.

I just hope that it's a re-release we're talking about here with 7-8 new songs like TFM because she couldn't have possibly made a perfect whole new album when the last one was only released 9 months ago circa.

Edited by hypocrateen

JudasInTheDark

OMG I LOVE IT :excited2:

To me it kind of sounds like a mix if Lights and Halcyon and the beat is just killer! And we don't even have HQ yet!!!

I just need to know if we're getting this song in full HQ soon. I'm starting to think an EP makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Tessellate isn't on it too!! Had anybody else thought of that?

Klou

I think it's because it didn't sell much in the US like the record label hoped it would. She hasn't much of a choice to be honest.

I don't mind that new song, (listening to it right now and it sounds pretty good) I mean I like both Bright Lights and Halcyon, just that Bright Lights has more of a 'happy' feeling to it and I think that's why people preferred it over Halcyon.

I just hope that it's a re-release we're talking about here with 7-8 new songs like TFM because she couldn't have possibly made a perfect whole new album when the last one was only released 9 months ago circa.

Both of her albums only had one single in the US... An album can only sell so much with one single.

Lights sold 300K and Halcyon 250K, which is pretty darn good for one single. Anything Could Happen was even cut from radio early, so makes it even more impressive that the album sold that much and the single sold 1 million.

OMG I LOVE IT :excited2:

To me it kind of sounds like a mix if Lights and Halcyon and the beat is just killer! And we don't even have HQ yet!!!

I just need to know if we're getting this song in full HQ soon. I'm starting to think an EP makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Tessellate isn't on it too!! Had anybody else thought of that?

I really think Tessallate will be on the album since she released Hanging On the same way last year before Halcyon. Both songs were the first songs she intentionally leaked from the album and both are covers :)

JudasInTheDark

Good thinking, you're probably and hopefully right :) So you're pretty sure it's a new album/EP?

I really think Tessallate will be on the album since she released Hanging On the same way last year before Halcyon. Both songs were the first songs she intentionally leaked from the album and both are covers :)

Klou

Good thinking, you're probably and hopefully right :) So you're pretty sure it's a new album/EP?

Well she hasn't said yet, but it seems pretty easy to say it will be. We've heard of three songs now from the album (Burn, You My Everything, Tessellate)