💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

crazystairs827

I was looking for a download for the remix...? PM me? :)

Its called Hanging On (Living Phantoms Remix) and it was being given away for free on his soundcloud before he took all his videos down so I think its ok to post a DL link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t19cxi9c1bpehh1

I was expecting to be disappointed, but I really liked it! I feel like she doesn't have much budget right now because there are changes going on with the label and she's no longer with Interscope, but she did good nonetheless :)

Wait, don't tell me she get f***ing dropped by Interscope? :eek:

Wait, don't tell me she get f***ing dropped by Interscope? :eek:

Her album and single were doing fine, so wouldn't make sense that they dropped her. We don't know if they dropped her or she dropped them, but it's looking more like the latter.

Her album and single were doing fine, so wouldn't make sense that they dropped her. We don't know if they dropped her or she dropped them, but it's looking more like the latter.

I see, but why did she dropped Interscope? Did she had a fight with this label or something?

HausOfHarlow

Its called Hanging On (Living Phantoms Remix) and it was being given away for free on his soundcloud before he took all his videos down so I think its ok to post a DL link.

http://www.mediafire...t19cxi9c1bpehh1

Thanks so much! this remix sounds amazing! The production of Hanging On is so amazing! Probably one of my favorite upbeat 2012 songs!!!

crazystairs827

Thanks so much! this remix sounds amazing! The production of Hanging On is so amazing! Probably one of my favorite upbeat 2012 songs!!!

No Problem!! :)

Yes is one of my favorites!

JudasInTheDark

Here's a really cool Billboard video of Ellie talking about each track on Halcyon

http://bcove.me/35a3ygbt

Thank you, I loved this! I wish every artist did this with new albums! I really enjoy hearing the thoughts and inspirations behind each track.

Ellie Goulding

ELLIE IS OPENING FOR BRUNO MARS :party: :party: :party:

They're coming like all over the US

Atlanta

Austin

Boston

Calgary

Charlotte

Chicago

Columbus

Dallas

Denver

Detroit

Edmonton

Houston

Indianapolis

Kansas City

Las Vegas

Los Angeles

Louisville

Miami

Minneapolis

Montreal

Nashville

New York

Newark

Oklahoma City

Philadelphia

Phoenix

Pittsburgh

Portland, OR

Sacramento

Salt Lake City

San Diego

San Jose

Seattle

St. Louis

Tampa

Toronto

Uncasville, CT

Vancouver

Washington, D.C.

The arena names haven't been released yet but.

This could help her a lot in the US :party:

JudasInTheDark

Btw I just found this recently and thought I'd share! I believe it's the full shot from the Halcyon photoshoot. I had never seen this before! It's pretty stunning.

m6bKD1K.png

Ellie Goulding

Btw I just found this recently and thought I'd share! I believe it's the full shot from the Halcyon photoshoot. I had never seen this before! It's pretty stunning.

m6bKD1K.png

Omg I've never seen it either.

My sister's friend works at the arena in Columbus, and I'm 90% sure i'll be able to meet Ellie :cryga:

JudasInTheDark

Omg I've never seen it either.

My sister's friend works at the arena in Columbus, and I'm 90% sure i'll be able to meet Ellie :cryga:

Omg I'm jealous! :excited2: You'll have to tell us the story!

Just saw Ellie tonight in Hollywood for the last date of her tour. She had a cold, but she pulled through and kicked a**!!! She has so much more energy in person and is also very stunning in person. She's so good live!!!