Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

OMG. Is that... is that your sister??? She's beautiful! She look a lot like Ellie!

which means that.... you look good too. :hor:

lol yeah she's very pretty! And it makes me wonder if their physical similarities is partly the reason why I was initially drawn to like Ellie :P

HausOfHarlow

Is Ellie about to get dat promo $$$$$$$ ?

I saw somewhere she's performing tonight at the NYE thing in New York...?

Anything COuld Happen!?

Figure 8!?

Hopefully she'll do good!

EDIT: And on the singles topic.. I think Anything Could Happen was a good choice for a lead single, and Figure 8 was also a good choice for a follow up to that. As for the future.. I can see many potential single choices, but ya know, the public has gone crazy and only likes dance music now.. but these songs I could see as potential singles..

1. Only You

2. My Blood

3. Halcyon

4. I Need Your Love

5. Ritual

6. Without Your Love

Edited by iStan4SomeGirls

JudasInTheDark

I don't care what she thinks, but I HAD to post this. My sister took this picture today haha...

KathleenEllie_zps1e5b1c50.jpg

Dang she looks even more like Ellie here! :omg:

I saw somewhere she's performing tonight at the NYE thing in New York... ?

Whoa really?! It is like confirmed? :excited2:

I saw somewhere she's performing tonight at the NYE thing in New York...?

Anything COuld Happen!?

Figure 8!?

Hopefully she'll do good!

EDIT: And on the singles topic.. I think Anything Could Happen was a good choice for a lead single, and Figure 8 was also a good choice for a follow up to that. As for the future.. I can see many potential single choices, but ya know, the public has gone crazy and only likes dance music now.. but these songs I could see as potential singles..

1. Only You

2. Halcyon

3. I Need Your Love

4. Ritual

5. Without Your Love

Ellie is in Dubai right now for her birthday, so unlikely she will be doing that :)

And the above two choices would do well in addition to My Blood. You may not like My Blood as much as your top 5, but it's very clearly the favorite off the album my most.

I know, right? Haha Edited by Klou

HausOfHarlow

Whoa really?! It is like confirmed? :excited2:

Ellie is in Dubai right now for her birthday, so unlikely she will be doing that :)

And the above two choices would do well in addition to My Blood. You may not like My Blood as much as your top 5, but it's very clearly the favorite off the album my most.

Check her official Facebook page! I just stole this off of there!

Ellie Goulding

about an hour ago

Celebrate the New Year with Ellie tonight on Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest. The show starts at 8pm EST on ABC. See you there.

-EllieHQ x

I know, right? Haha

OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY BLOOD! That's like one of my favorites! I really would love to see it get promotion too! Reall, I love it! I even edited my original post! :)

Check her official Facebook page! I just stole this off of there!

Ellie Goulding

about an hour ago

Celebrate the New Year with Ellie tonight on Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest. The show starts at 8pm EST on ABC. See you there.

-EllieHQ x

OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY BLOOD! That's like one of my favorites! I really would love to see it get promotion too! Reall, I love it! I even edited my original post! :)

Wow it does seem to be true. She will probably be exhausted by the time she performs!

Link confirming performance:

http://www.770kob.co...3FFEFDADE6840A/

Edited by Klou

JudasInTheDark

I'm so glad she's performing tonight! :party: It's SUCH good promo for ACH/Figure 8 :)

Right now on the iTunes Pop songs chart:

Anything Could Happen - #19

Lights - #35

Anything Could Happen - #213

Starry Eyed - #407

Your Song - #493

Figure 8 - #548

It will be interesting to see how much each of them rise after midnight. That is, which of these she actually performs.

I'm so glad she's performing tonight! :party: It's SUCH good promo for ACH/Figure 8 :)

Right now on the iTunes Pop songs chart:

Anything Could Happen - #19

Lights - #35

Anything Could Happen - #213

Starry Eyed - #407

Your Song - #493

Figure 8 - #548

It will be interesting to see how much each of them rise after midnight. That is, which of these she actually performs.

I honestly hope she either:

1. Performes multiple songs in addition to Anything Could Happen

2. Doesn't perform Anything Could Happen

I've seen her perform it and it's almost like the vocals are too easy for her to perform live, so it comes off as really boring :( Maybe she can spice it up a bit or something.

Edited by Klou

JudasInTheDark

I honestly hope she either:

1. Performes multiple songs in addition to Anything Could Happen

2. Doesn't perform Anything Could Happen

I've seen her perform it and it's almost like the vocals are too easy for her to perform live, so it comes off as really boring :( Maybe she can spice it up a bit or something.

I agree. My ideal performance would be the first verse and chorus of ACH, and then transition into Figure 8 and perform the whole song. Especially if she has good loud backing instrumentation, Figure 8 will sound great!

I agree. My ideal performance would be the first verse and chorus of ACH, and then transition into Figure 8 and perform the whole song. Especially if she has good loud backing instrumentation, Figure 8 will sound great!

Figure 8 yes please :legend:

JudasInTheDark

Figure 8 yes please :legend:

I just think with a little promo it could smash My favorite on the record as well!

I just think with a little promo it could smash My favorite on the record as well!

It's kind of a red flag to not release it as a US single because it's flopping in the UK. Never know, though... Lights flopped there, too, and it was huge over here.

JudasInTheDark

It's kind of a red flag to not release it as a US single because it's flopping in the UK. Never know, though... Lights flopped there, too, and it was huge over here.

True. Is it not already confirmed as the next US single?

True. Is it not already confirmed as the next US single?

Not yet. I think they should release My Blood as the second single here. When the album was release, My Blood sold the most out of all the album tracks, so a good sign that the public liked that song most.