💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

I actually liked the video for Tessellate! It was really beautiful visuals and I think the b&w fit the song well.

Klou

I actually liked the video for Tessellate! It was really beautiful visuals and I think the b&w fit the song well.

I like Sexy Goulding :hor:

Did we ever get a HQ DL for Tessellate?

Not that I'm aware of.

Edited by Klou

Klou

Lights just topped the 4 million mark in sales while Anything Could Happen is just a few thousand away from 1 million :clap:

Highway Capricorn

Whatever happened to the Halcyon Instrumentals ? Did anyone find a link ? I NEED THEM PLS 

JudasInTheDark

I swear Ellie has the best celebrity instagram :legend:

Lately I've been listening to Ellie non-stop, and Halcyon has really grown on me :legend: I used to like Lights better, but Halcyon has grown to be my favorite :)

Question for the really hardcore fans: where can I find the original version of the song Lights, like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL8F2B_FTk4. :confused:

That is on the UK version :) I don't believe you can find it on US iTunes.

Paper Planes

.That is on the UK version :) I don't believe you can find it on US iTunes.

I'm planning on ordering the UK release 'Bright Lights' on Amazon soon (slowly becoming an Ellie stan, tbh). Is it on that or is it online only?

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

I'm planning on ordering the UK release 'Bright Lights' on Amazon soon (slowly becoming an Ellie stan, tbh). Is it on that or is it online only?

I honestly am not 100% sure as I'm in the US (and prefer the shorter version anyway), but I would assume so.

Paper Planes

.I honestly am not 100% sure as I'm in the US (and prefer the shorter version anyway), but I would assume so.

Okay :) Thanks! I'll do some more searching :)

delete it fat

• 2 weeks later...

Ellie just confirmed she is releasing a new lead single on August 11th :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Edited by Klou