• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

What a flop for Katy. Work Bitch did it better

Why do you keep commenting that Unconditionally is a flop? :wtf:

daviddarko

Why do you keep commenting that Unconditionally is a flop? :wtf:

because it is. Its her 2d single and is 18!! and Red!

and never was top 10

how ironice that the lead single of gaga is winning over katy's second single while katy's lead single is winning over gaga's second single 

What a flop for Katy. Work Bitch did it better

why do i find this so funny :rip:

really though anyone who says prism's numbers as of now aren't underwhelming is delusional

Tommymonster44

Umm yeah, it has sense. I don't know... I guess that I've always felt that TEOG didn't receive the treatment it deserved.

My only concern right now is that she had to scratch her performances and music video, and now she has to do everything in less time. I really hope that Interscope thought about it before making the final decision.

It's very probable that Gaga wanted DWUW as a third of fourth single anyways.  If that is the case, while it threw off her vision for the aura and the precise logistics, she should still have an idea of what she wants to do.

pie-kun

In all fairness to Katy, it's not like Unconditionally is a pre-album single. It won't be expected to rise until it gets promo, a video, more radio AI etc, so don't call it a flop lol.

Same with DWUW, the drop is huge because there's nothing to keep it stabilized, which is fine. Right now it's meant to help shift pre-orders, which it has, and Venus and DOPE will do the same in the coming weeks. Then she has US promo (YT music awards, SNL, etc.) around the time that DWUW is impacting radio.

daviddarko

really though anyone who says prism's numbers as of now aren't underwhelming is delusional

Ok, now you are the Mother Teresa

It is kind of odd, I remember when they predicted upwards of 500-600k for Katy last album and they were shocked with its performance. This time they are being very cautious. With ROARs performance I don't exactly feel like 300k is great.

Arturo

because it is. Its her 2d single and is 18!! and Red!

and never was top 10

lmao but it hasn't even taken off on radio.

it'll be top 10 in no time once radio picks it up and probably be another #1

Yeah PRISM's numbers are very underwhelming for the most promoted album since Born This Way

It is kind of odd, I remember when they predicted upwards of 500-600k for Katy last album and they were shocked with its performance. This time they are being very cautious. With ROARs performance I don't exactly feel like 300k is great.

They predicted 600k and it sold under 200k??

Wow the meltdowns must have been intense....

Gerrard174

second singles are supposed to climb on their own

radio deals are never given to singles after the lead single.

judas was supposed to have a two days deal, but cancelled after it being released earlier due to leaks

Jesse Pinkman

I expected AT LEAST 350K :smh: I hope she doesn't go into debt with her massive marketing campaign :lmao:

It's science, bitch

Archived