Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

I'm sure I'll like Venus better, I'm a sucker for dance/pop

but I'm also sure DWUW is a much better single choice right now, only judging by those lyrics

PRECISELY.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fans are obviously going to like VENUS more than DWUW because DWUW is R&B... not a genre that Gaga fans are in love with. I understand that the general consensus is that DWUW is a very good song, but I can DEFINITELY see them liking Venus a lot more. Mark my words.

The better the song is (Venus) the more mad they'll be. :rip:

The fact that it was snubbed for DWUW will probably give it some sympathy points, too.

XoXoJoanneGaga

The fans are obviously going to like VENUS more than DWUW because DWUW is R&B... not a genre that Gaga fans are in love with. I understand that the general consensus is that DWUW is a very good song, but I can DEFINITELY see them liking Venus a lot more. Mark my words.

Also I've noticed a trend that the fans tend to dislike the songs that become singles (only after they become singles)

The fact that it was snubbed for DWUW will probably give it some sympathy points, too.

I wish fans could conceptualize the thought how some songs are meant for radio, and others are not. They all want their favorites to become the singles, when typically the fan-favorites are the polar opposite what the GP likes.

I wish fans could conceptualize the thought how some songs are meant for radio, and others are not. They all want their favorites to become the singles, when typically the fan-favorites are the polar opposite what the GP likes.

When songs become singles they also get multiple performances and a music video, which fans obvs want for their favorite songs. MTN EMA performance and MV still slays :legend:

When songs become singles they also get multiple performances and a music video, which fans obvs want for their favorite songs. MTN EMA performance and MV still slays :legend:

I agree, however back in the BTW era, MTN was the "obvious" single choice since that entire album was noncommercial. So I don't think MTN falls in the category of a fan-favorite, nor a burned out single.

I wonder if unconditionally will be the first horrid Katy song to actually flop in a while...[/quote

To good to be true, she'll never go below #5 hahah

pretty much

some people are blind from the fact that they are fans, like my fav track on BTW is electric chapel.

But do i want it as a single, heeellll no

Runway

Venus will slay DWUW but i'd rather take the smash hit.

we're still getting the venus video so why be mad :party:

daviddarko

Why!!!

I can't believe it, Venus sounds so good and the lyrics are just perfect for the radio!!

Why!!! I'm going to kill myself, no I cant!   Is the next Bad Romance!! My life is over  :deadbanana:

tumblr_m91ftq6era1qa60ms.gif

Arturo

I never understood why fans would logically want the songs they like as singles.

I adore Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover but I'd never want them as singles.

I'll push the most relatable songs over my faves as singles any day

Either way, they're all on the album for YOU to listen to whenever you want.

TEANUS

I think:

Pop on 10/29

Rhythmic on 11/5

Maybe to have double radio deals or something? Idk just trying to make sense of it :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Arturo

the lyrics are just perfect for the radio!!

You have got to be trolling :wtf:

I think:

Pop on 10/29

Rhythmic on 11/5

Maybe to have double radio deals or something? Idk just trying to make sense of it :)

there isn't going to be a radio deal.

TEANUS

You have got to be trolling :wtf:

there isn't going to be a radio deal.

:( There has to be one the first week of its release date?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived