💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unconditionally, will it block Venus?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

Solitaire

I actually like Unconditionally, but I have to be in a certain mood to listen to it, and I think that's where Unconditionally is going to loose ground. Venus seems like the type of song Gaga does best, exciting and different from "normal" top 40 songs, while still having lyrics that you can study and pick apart.

You never know what's going to slay or flop, and I think Unconditionally will either do really well or not so great, but I do think Venus will fly to that #1 spot as soon as it's released, regardless of Unconditionally's ranking.

- Previously Sycothisis

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

Uncondirionally is horrible dont know why she chose that as a single, its boring and typical katy generic boringness, but its Katy so it will probably go to at least top 5.

geopang

Honestly at this point i have no worries for gaga facing unconditionally. If a promo single could beat out 2 or 3 new singles, it could definately beat out unconditionally.

If Applause didn't "definitely" get #1 like everyone thought it would based on sheer Monster power, I'm not going to expect Venus to either. Anything could happen. (eeh eeh eeh EEEh ehh) Unconditionally is a disappointment but I said the same thing about Roar at first and it ended up being a nice jam so who knows. We haven't heard Venus so we can't make predictions in that department either. Also anyone know about music video dates? With streaming helping now the MV release date becomes even more important...

hoeslay

Idk we haven't heard Venus yet...but I don't think it will. If Katy chose This Is How We Do or Legendary Lovers - THEN it would get interesting

Yuyi.sBitch

I like Kats Pers but, if it were up to me, Unconditionally would be about my LAST pick for the next single.  DWUW is 1,000,000 Times better than Unconditionally.  and I can't wait for Venus.

article-2469534-18DE7D4B00000578-364_306

well Katy is so classy... so maybe  :ghostney:

not going after katys dress when gaga was holding her head at the same show:)

i really like unconditionally but if venus is a good songs it ll do fine.i think the first week disaster with applause was because it was released same week as roar.lets be real.no song could stand infront of roar.it sold like 550 000 first week and more than 300 000 for several weeks.for some reason that song is a charts monster.gaga deserves her number one this time around if the song s good.the do what you want charting is promissing even though ARTPOP pre orders are counted

katy is like the McDonald's of the music industry, just because everybody eat that ****, doesnt add it any quality...

katy can keep selling her 99 cent singles, while gaga snatches all the awards

no wonder gagas net worth is 190 million and katys 75 million, her albums have 0 s-xuality in them, considering she's 28, she has pretty boring image/songs

katy is like the McDonald's of the music industry, just because everybody eat that ****, doesnt add it any quality...

katy can keep selling her 99 cent singles, while gaga snatches all the awards

no wonder gagas net worth is 190 million and katys 75 million, her albums have 0 s-xuality in them, considering she's 28, she has pretty boring image/songs

eeerm gaga has the same price?both in album and singles?

VenusWarhol

Don't underestimate Katy, She's a huge force in pop music and the GP loves her, It seems like they don't get tired of her. So we'll have to wait and see.

Probably not i think, DWUW is just a promosingle and does all of this!

Imagine Venus, the real second single! :gaga:

Archived