Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Unconditionally, will it block Venus?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

I can't believe you're asking this stupid question. Of course, it will not block Venus. Uncondionally is a terrible song that most people hate. Venus will slay the **** out of that stupid song.

calm ur tits, I want Venus to slay the **** out of that song too, im just thinkin outside the box  :yes:

geopang

dont buy :pukey: Unconditionally :pukey: .... problem fixed

This. So many monsters bought roar when it came out and the wonder why applause wasnt doing that great. Everyone should boycott katys work till ARTPOP is released then they can buy whatever they want from katy

This. So many monsters bought roar when it came out and the wonder why applause wasnt doing that great. Everyone should boycott katys work till ARTPOP is released then they can buy whatever they want from katy

Monster and Katycats only make up for a small percentage of sales really. Monsters not buying it wont stop it from going #1.

ChristopherWest

To be quite honest with you, Unconditionaly is one of the most boring songs I've ever heard. I don't know what made Katy release that or even record it.

Ugh I agree, I liked it the first time....second time listening it got boringer, and then *POOF*- irrelevant at it's finest

To be quite honest with you, Unconditionaly is one of the most boring songs I've ever heard. I don't know what made Katy release that or even record it.

We've said the same about Roar tho :)

We've said the same about Roar tho :)

Roar is everything. I love Roar. #sorrynotsorry

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

BuzzcutSeason

i can't predict it isn't that great of a song. i understood E.T and Last Friday Night i guess but this song is not good so it think VENUS will have it succrs and be our ROAR and Unconditionally will be her APPLAUSE. good radio play but blocked on charts. We'll get our number one spot back

OH WAIT WE ALREADY DID..but billboard....we;re coming

I'm not here to make us look bad or start stating all our opinions on this and that but I genuinely can't see what is good about Roar. It phases me how it's stayed in the top 10 for so long. It's just not catchy, has a really bad instrumental, and the lyrics are just......."like thunder gonna shake the ground" .........that's just like a type of "my heart beats like a drum" type of lyric.

Probably not. Just the fact that she puts emphasis on the wrong part of the word just to make it work is rediculous IMO besides it's just some lame sob song.

DanceInTheFlames

Unconditionally is a pretty boring song, but I suppose she could win the hearts of the GP like she typically does regardless. Guess we'll have to wait and hear Venus to see. 

Archived