šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unconditionally, will it block Venus?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

unconditionally is boring as Hell, and GP would like basic things..but ARTPOP will dominate anyway so i dont really careĀ 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

That's in the future

But now

DWUW is number one in uk and brazil and other places

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Catalystluna56

Lol @ Unconditionally not even top 20 (it will be soon enough sure) and DWUW being an actual single. This place is a mess.

Economy

not a chance with venus... i wish katy release Legendary Lover instead...

yeah cuz we heard the song already and can judge lol

Smooth Criminal

I think we shouldn't underestimate Katy's power in the music biz rite now. I think Unconditionally has just as much of a chance to go to #1 as any other Katy song that went to No. 1 not because of how good or generic it is but because its Katy Perry....she does get her #1s real quick.

Ā 

If that mess, Part of Me went to #1...then yeah Unconditionally def has high chances of going to No. 1!

The thing with VENUS is that none of us have heard it. For all we know it can be APPLAUSE pt. 2 meaning the GP might not be so receptive to it and it might pick up pace slowly but surely. As with DWUW being the 2nd single now, I think Gaga has a fair chance of going No. 1 too.

Katy Perry could record herself farting into a cup and the radio would play it 24/7 and still go #1 :blehga:

:dies: I died reading this lol.

Liam Germanotta

Awkward thread now :ghostney:

Ā 

Ā 

i knowĀ  :laughga:

things changed so fastĀ  :deadbanana:

Ā 

All those lost thoughts and effortĀ 

Unconditionally its coming out tomorrow and will 4sure get dat #1 on iTunes, I dont care about that because Do What U Want is just a promo single.

But Venus is coming out next Monday, will it take the #1 spot from Katy or will all end up like it did with Roar and Applause? (Roar cockblocking Applause from the #1)Ā 

Ā 

Reading your OP, it is amazing how things have changed.

Archived