💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unconditionally, will it block Venus?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

Unconditionally its coming out tomorrow and will 4sure get dat #1 on iTunes, I dont care about that because Do What U Want is just a promo single.

But Venus is coming out next Monday, will it take the #1 spot from Katy or will all end up like it did with Roar and Applause? (Roar cockblocking Applause from the #1) 

We can just hope Unconditionally will get negative responses and not chart so well, and drop her #1 on the iTunes Top 10.   :witch:

But for real, either the first thing will happen or the second one. Unconditionally is a sleepy song btw  :lolgaga:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be quite honest with you, Unconditionaly is one of the most boring songs I've ever heard. I don't know what made Katy release that or even record it.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Blue Jeans

unconditionally is the song i use to fall asleep when I really can't.. such "nice" lovely song :flutter:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Arturo

I don't know why people think Unconditionally will just go #1 right off the bat.

Now I'm not doubting Katy's digital power which is more than twice the size as Gaga's but tomorrow PRISM as an album is being released.

Her hardcore fans will buy PRISM, not Unconditionally. That alone leaves the GP to buy Unconditionally, and it hasn't taken off yet

Down the road in November, yes, it is very possible that Unconditionally will chart better than Venus

DoctorBoyfriend

Meh. Let the singles artist sell her singles. ARTPOP will sell more and be better received than Jizzm.

hijadeputa

dont buy   :pukey:  Unconditionally :pukey:  .... problem fixed 

say that to the GP, not us LOL 

This time Gaga has to be #1 :crossed:

yeah I really want that, but Perry got a big power when it comes to singles... 

Arturo

i thought Venus was coming out on the 25th now tho :huh:

Venus is coming late at night on the 27th so basically the 28th

Archived