Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Do What U Want' WW release begins!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#2 in Australia! Right now #1 is a live performance from the x factor, idk if she'll over take. Those performances always go #1 on Itunes

How did Dark Horse and Walking on Air perform? Anyone know?

not bad...I can only speak for the US, but I know they started out in the top 10 of itunes and bobbed around for a week or so, then gradually started to fall. 

www.brianhowarddesign.com

SEX MUFFIN

#2 in Australia! Right now #1 is a live performance from the x factor, idk if she'll over take. Those performances always go #1 on Itunes

Yea, but it won't last at number 1, Gagas will over take that song within a few hours..2 days at the most

ryhanna

Yea, but it won't last at number 1, Gagas will over take that song within a few hours..2 days at the most

Maybe not, that song's going very strong. And promo singles usually don't last at the top for that long.

Monsterorgasm

#1 United States
#1 Armenia
#1 Azerbaijan
#1 Belarus
#1 Canada
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Japan
#1 Kazakhstan
#1 Latvia
#1 Macau
#1 Malaysia
#1 Mexico
#1 Mongolia
#1 New Zealand
#1 Philippines
#1 Russia
#1 Singapore
#1 Sri Lanka
#1 Taiwan
#1 Thailand
#1 Ukraine
#1 Vietnam
#2 Australia
#2 Indonesia
#5 Moldova
#10 Italy

#21 United Kingdom
#30 Netherlands
#30 Russia
#33 Norway
#35 India
#73 Brunei Darussalam
#200 Kenya

SEX MUFFIN

Maybe not, that song's going very strong. And promo singles usually don't last at the top for that long.

Yea thats true :/ hmmm guess we will just have to wait and see! I just really wanna see it hit number 1!

ryhanna

Yea thats true :/ hmmm guess we will just have to wait and see! I just really wanna see it hit number 1!

Me too, but hey! It's already 2 spots higher than Applause ever managed to reach, so that's something to be pleased with. :party:

SEX MUFFIN

Me too, but hey! It's already 2 spots higher than Applause ever managed to reach, so that's something to be pleased with. :party:

So true! And it hasn't even been out for half a day!  :party:

Blue Jeans

#3 on French iTunes :legend:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived