💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Do What U Want' WW release begins!

Americano

Featured Posts

hausofaxel

1384196_537495346340591_746711675_n.png

"Do What U Want" is currently #1 in 20 countries on iTunes including the US, Mexico & Canada!

:ghostlegend:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterorgasm

I'm ready to go to bed any minute now, crying myself to sleep :cryga:

if you're stil up - the song just appeared in the Norwegian iTunes store..! so it should be in the Swedish one now as well! ^_^

hausofaxel

It’s up on Swedish iTunes, but it won’t download automatically. Should I do something or just wait?!

Monsterorgasm

It’s up on Swedish iTunes, but it won’t download automatically. Should I do something or just wait?!

same as in Norway then...  I just couldn't be bothered with it so I just pressed BUY!!!!!

... and gifted one for my boyfriend as well .... XD

Bellatrix

if you're stil up - the song just appeared in the Norwegian iTunes store..! so it should be in the Swedish one now as well! ^_^

I went to bed, but I gave a friend permission to call me and wake me up when it appeared, so I just bought and listened to it. I LOVE IT :heart:

SEX MUFFIN

#2 iTunes in AU! I swear that if 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' blocks it for much longer i will scream hahahaha! Nah, DWYD will hit one here pretty soon!

Monsterorgasm

I went to bed, but I gave a friend permission to call me and wake me up when it appeared, so I just bought and listened to it. I LOVE IT :heart:

I'm glad you like it!!!!!! :D

Archived