'Do What U Want' WW release begins!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterorgasm

is it out everywhere now? :D

yupp ^_^ so in a few hours we might see it climb the rest of the european charts :D

Okay, I have a problem.

I pre-ordered ARTPOP, and I thought I would get an email when the song would be ready to download like usual? I haven't recieved one.

When I click 'Check for Available Downloads' in iTunes, it says 'All purchases have been downloaded for this Apple ID.'

It's in the store and everything still under 'Pre-ordered'. 

What's going on? :shrug:

Okay, I have a problem.

I pre-ordered ARTPOP, and I thought I would get an email when the song would be ready to download like usual? I haven't recieved one.

When I click 'Check for Available Downloads' in iTunes, it says 'All purchases have been downloaded for this Apple ID.'

It's in the store and everything still under 'Pre-ordered'.

What's going on? :shrug:

Log out and sign in again and check for all available downloads... I think that's supposed to work

Log out and sign in again and check for all available downloads... I think that's supposed to work

I did that, and it still says 'All purchases have been downloaded for this Apple ID.' :(

I did that, and it still says 'All purchases have been downloaded for this Apple ID.' :(

it'll do it eventually...maybe just wait? or just try buying it by signing out then clicking buy. ....it'll ask you to sign in again I assume but then it might let you buy it. 

Lucifer

Norway #10  :ghostney:

It1s climbing! #8 :party:

1 min later it's #9  :toofloppy:

Yay, it's back on #8 again.

...now i's #9 :ghostney:

Archived