💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW HITS #1 on US iTunes!

Bt1

Featured Posts

ChristopherWest

This ^

I don't get this hype for lorde, to me she isn't anything that special

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I have Pure Heroine in my car right now, along with 5 other CD's and it really isn't bad. BUT, agreed, she isn't that special. And I don't understand how people are buying Royals for 2 months, and DWYW has already slipped UGH!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• RAMROD

• Aggiegemini

• Monsterorgasm

Top Posters In This Topic

joemayzzin

I loved it at first but it's such an annoying song now

Haha I've only heard it once and didn't do anything for me cause I don't really like her style of music but that's just me

Edited by joemayzin

This thread is not going to become a Lorde bashing thread.
ibz4lpwYc7aO3u.gif

I get you want DWUW to be #1 but Lorde deserves to smash and it is incredible that she is outselling such big names.

Venus de Artpop

This thread is not going to become a Lorde bashing thread.

ibz4lpwYc7aO3u.gif

I get you want DWUW to be #1 but Lorde deserves to smash and it is incredible that she is outselling such big names.

Yeah, she's only 16  :derpga:  Love Club is my fave  :party:  :party:

joemayzzin

This thread is not going to become a Lorde bashing thread.ibz4lpwYc7aO3u.gif

It's not bashing i just don't like her music, I have respect for other artist's just no into her music that's all lol

--- EDIT

500th post hahahaha :derpga:

Edited by joemayzin

It's not bashing i just don't like her music, I have respect for other artist's just no into her music that's all lol

I'm not even mentioning names, but if what I said is making you feel a little hot under the collar then :shrug:

joemayzzin

I'm not even mentioning names, but if what I said is making you feel a little hot under the collar then :shrug:

Nahh trust me not stressing just stating my opinion cause I said something about her

Lorde is most likely a one hit wonder a la Carly Rae Jepson but who knows. Her music is certainly interesting!

I wouldn't write her off too quick. Her second US single Team is tracking well, Billboard editor has already called it a smash and it won't be officially serviced to US radio until November 15 because they are waiting for Royals to die.

Her album is doing well too, in terms of both critical acclaim and commercial success. Something Carly didn't have.

Edited by Bebe

Now the pressure for Venus to be a smash has shifted to DWUW maintaining it's #1 status

Now this WHOLE fanbase is gonna act like GaGa's career is over if the single drops in anyway...

Sometimes I hate most of the people here, just enjoy the music...

Yuyi.sBitch

I love Team!  I really love DWUW and I'm thrilled to have another amazing Gaga song regardless of wether it hits #1 or not.  Do I want a #1? Of course!  (I haven't seen one as a stan yet.)  We'll just see! :D

melodichard

I wouldn't write her off too quick. Her second US single Team is tracking well, Billboard editor has already called it a smash and it won't be officially serviced to US radio until November 15 because they are waiting for Royals to die.

Her album is doing well too, in terms of both critical acclaim and commercial success. Something Carly didn't have.

Ohhh. Sounds like she has good management. Gaga needs to move to her label lol