Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• RAMROD

• Aggiegemini

• Monsterorgasm

Top Posters In This Topic

estoniankid

in Russia it went to #1 in less than 15 minutes!  :bunny:  :whitney:

Only thing is... it should've been out here an hour ago... but there's still no DWUW for me on iTunes :(

Same for Estonian store :(

Cameron Dallas

LETS CONGREGATE AND ATTACK.

Oh I agree, it's still disgusting though.

Let's spread it on twitter and get the death threats ready! :king:

This is great. Gaga gave us great music and it's charting very well.  :legend:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Monsterorgasm

in Russia it went to #1 in less than 15 minutes!  :bunny:  :whitney:

Same for Estonian store :(

check it now - it just appeared in the Norwegian store ^_^

Mine doesn't seem to be automatically downloading even though I've preordered the whole album, lets me play on the store and says 'purchased'

MonsterMarty

Got it here in the Ireland store.

Has there always been the LADY GAGA white banner with "Pre-order album + Get Songs Now" featuring the pic of her with the fake arm on the store, or is that new for this week?

Aggiegemini

Mine doesn't seem to be automatically downloading even though I've preordered the whole album, lets me play on the store and says 'purchased'

Go into your account and cancel your preorder, then preorder the album again. Your download should start automatically.

estoniankid

Log out off your account, then go to album page on Itunes and click "Buy" on DWYW, it'll force you to log in. Log in and it will download automatically. Worked for me. 

check it now - it just appeared in the Norwegian store ^_^

YAASSS!!! jk Yea, it's finally here! https://ps.vk.me/c6274/u6289506/docs/ebace3bc9de1/Lol_1.gif

Got it here in the Ireland store.

Has there always been the LADY GAGA white banner with "Pre-order album + Get Songs Now" featuring the pic of her with the fake arm on the store, or is that new for this week?

It was there for months  :laughga:

Edited by universemiller

hijadeputa

I can inform u guys that Do What U Want is on the #10 spot on swedish iTunes and its reaching fast!  :party:

Edited by OliG

I've been at school all day so I haven't been able to join the festivities, but..........

YESSSSSSSSS I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF HER THE SONG IS AMAZING AND I'M GLAD WE CAN FINALLY PUT HATERS IN THEIR PLACE. EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT TAYLOR OR JUSTIN WOULD RUIN THIS SINGLE WELL LOOK WHO IS LAUGHING NOW. WE DID IT. SHE DID IT. WE ARE BACK :omfgaga:  :omfgaga: