💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

DWUW HITS #1 on US iTunes!

Bt1

Featured Posts

monsterhooker

beliebers are so annoying. first they call Gaga a flop, then they make an excuse that of course Justin isn't #1, he's against Gaga, that it's unfair. -_-

The GP doesn't know that

it's not really about s-x, it just has s-xual undertones, but the GP wont hear that. they'll hear "blah blah blah MY BODY blah blah blah"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• RAMROD

• Aggiegemini

• Monsterorgasm

Top Posters In This Topic

Aggiegemini

beliebers are so annoying. first they call Gaga a flop, then they make an excuse that of course Justin isn't #1, he's against Gaga, that it's unfair. -_-

it's not really about s-x, it just has s-xual undertones, but the GP wont hear that. they'll hear "blah blah blah MY BODY blah blah blah"

Wait what's the excuse? 

Inb4 ARTPOP is delayed to make all the songs s-xual

no need , more than half of its already s-xual , does that mean Venus will be a hit?  :witch:

ChristopherWest

Online it doesn't look like she's #1 in the US anymore?

I think online is wrong tbh. I mean on my computer, it just said Applause is #6 haha.

junglejim4322

Who cares about this type of beliebers and anyway justin can't even stay in the top for more than one day with his new songs every week lol

ARTPOPsical0312

Clearly this is a sign that Gaga can rule the charts as long as she makes music about s-x

but the song isnt about s-x. its about the media. "you cant have my heart, and you wont use my mind, but do what you want with my body, you cant stop my voice, cuz you dont own my life" refers to the media, basically saying you can do what the hell with my image but i will always be better then you,.

Clearly this is a sign that Gaga can rule the charts as long as she makes music about s-x

or: Gaga can rule the charts when she writes good music with relatable lyrics