💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do NOT buy DWUW (or Venus, Dope, or ARTPOP) until after midnight!

joshw2011

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

I'm sure nothing will go wrong with this release and it'll come out at the planned 9:00 Pacific/12:00 Eastern

Arturo

"I write for the music not the charts."

just because Gaga apparently doesn't care (even though she cared when it went Platinum :rofl:), WE can care.

all of us who pre-ordered the album will get it as it is uploaded 
i3BN50VYC5KDZ.gif

FATCAT

Edit: iTunes often update 1 hour early. This is what causes the problem.

Thought about posting in News to get more people to see. Mods can move if they want.

Justin just really screwed up his charting due to sales before midnight. Don't let the same happen to Gaga!

"Just outside the Hot 100's top tier, Justin Bieber's "Heartbreaker" blasts 77-13 as the chart's top Digital Gainer. On Digital Songs, it rockets 22-5 after a full week of sales (127,000, up 131%). (The song was released on Sunday, Oct. 6, about an hour before the end of that week's tracking period, enabling its Digital Songs debut last week.)"

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5755784/lordes-royals-rules-hot-100-for-third-week

So don't buy until it's past midnight and officially the new chart week! Not sure how this applies to non-east coast people. Best to wait until after midnight in your time zone to be safe.

Don't know if you've realized this, but a TON of monsters have pre-ordered ARTPOP and it will just unlock, not actually count as a sale. Plus its a Promo single, not a real single, so any radio play/ sales it gets will be inflated at first, then Pop until it crashes.

Purr more, hiss less.

just because Gaga apparently doesn't care (even though she cared when it went Platinum :rofl:), WE can care.

The song will do fine regardless of whether or not we try to increase its sales (It's a Gaga song, after all). What I'm saying is that we should stop worrying about when to purchase it and just enjoy the song. If the song is enjoyed, it will do well.

:rip: at the Platinum thing though. :smh:

BROSEIDON

Does anyone know if it will be released on Amazon mp3 at the same time

Most of the time promo singles aren't put on amazon sadly

nick4bty

Don't know if you've realized this, but a TON of monsters have pre-ordered ARTPOP and it will just unlock, not actually count as a sale. Plus its a Promo single, not a real single, so any radio play/ sales it gets will be inflated at first, then Pop until it crashes.

All pre-orders actually will count as a sale now, and then be subtracted when the album is released. 

And why do you think it's going to crash? Katy's Dark Horse has had amazing longevity. Gaga has promoted this pretty heavily (not to mention the fact it has a ****ing Beats commercial) and it has a feature by R. Kelly. I really can't see this crashing like you think it's going to. 

Tyler1992

Sorry, But I have been patiently waiting for this since I heard the snippet. I'm going to buy it regardless..

• Mills locked this topic

Archived