Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Heatemyunicorn's Art thread

J e s s e

Featured Posts

J e s s e

So I've finally settled on being on artist as my career, and this year I've started doing my portfolio. This is the first drawing, and I drew it in august. I'm currently on my fifth one. Thoughts opinions? I think my weakness is drawing mouths and noses. :flop: :ARTPOP:

szBBFOV.jpg

QFfN2Ub.jpg

lFC2wod.jpg

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

J e s s e

Dem mouth tho, damn I need improvement

xuuMcPE.gif

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

J e s s e

Oversized mouths.

But still good.

I know :smh:

I love the way you shade the hair and the folds in the clothing, but I agree with the mouth part. It's okay, we all have weaknesses as artists. Mine being hands. x__x;

Summinornuffin

Have u heard of gridding? It will help u a lot when you're starting out I was taught it at college just google it, it will help you so much and eventually u will get good enough to stop using the grids abit like bikes and stabilizers

Your shading is great though another tip is to continually keep taking a step back and check your work I walk into another room and then walk back in it helps with seeing mistakes more clearly and getting good perspective. Keep at it you will get there

• 3 weeks later...
J e s s e

Have u heard of gridding? It will help u a lot when you're starting out I was taught it at college just google it, it will help you so much and eventually u will get good enough to stop using the grids abit like bikes and stabilizers Your shading is great though another tip is to continually keep taking a step back and check your work I walk into another room and then walk back in it helps with seeing mistakes more clearly and getting good perspective. Keep at it you will get there

I stand back and squint :toofunny:

Gaga is Life

These are really quite brilliant :eek: Yeah the mouths aren't perfect, but they aren't nearly bad. There's something in these drawings that really work, they all look like such solid drawings :legend:

• 2 weeks later...
J e s s e

These are really quite brilliant :eek: Yeah the mouths aren't perfect, but they aren't nearly bad. There's something in these drawings that really work, they all look like such solid drawings :legend:

Thank you so much

Archived