💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LoveGame close to 100M Views! WATCH NOW!

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Pop Art

Sorry to be that one member, but it won't reach it in the next 48 hours. It's getting somewhere between 40,000-50,000 views daily, which is far from enough to get it Certified in 2 days. I see it getting there within the next 2 weeks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

Sorry to be that one member, but it won't reach it in the next 48 hours. It's getting somewhere between 40,000-50,000 views daily, which is far from enough to get it Certified in 2 days. I see it getting there within the next 2 weeks.

that is why I posted it here, to also boost it's views!

Pop Art

that is why I posted it here, to also boost it's views!

But then why would you put in the title that it's gonna hit the mark "in next 48 hours"? The title is the very definition of misleading. I appreciate the fact that you're trying to help the video with views, I really do, but you should really change the title, because those who don't follow charts and the like won't know any different.

TSUNAMI

But then why would you put in the title that it's gonna hit the mark "in next 48 hours"? The title is the very definition of misleading. I appreciate the fact that you're trying to help the video with views, I really do, but you should really change the title, because those who don't follow charts and the like won't know any different.

happy now? :laughga:

What if everybody just stopped watching it forever? Like literally not a single person watched this video after 999,999,999. :witchga:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived