šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GYPSY PREMIERE / ARTPOP Listening Party

adorno

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

I'm quite sure she will, the Asian leg was VERY successful, although I don't know whether she'll go to the Philippines next time.

How did you know.. who are u :duck:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venus de Artpop

• elixt

• EthanPamyu

• Melech

When is this taking place?

Next Thursday,10/24

Ā 

is that you in the pictureĀ  :fan:

My avi on GGD ? :derpga:

Yes, add me honey :hor:

Ā 

How did you know.. who are u :duck:

:dies:

RAMROD

Woooot!! :party:

This is awesome! So you're in?

Have fun!

Ask her what exciting plans she will do for ARTPOP promo if you can. :fan:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

FrozenKookie

All east-Asians on GGD are from either Malaysia or the Philippines hon

I see.. :unicorn: thanks for giving me hope though, I hope she will come back here. Prayin for any god

Giorno Giovanna

You damn mtuhahhhdhdbfkdsk

Jk, congratz boy :hug:

恓恮ć‚øćƒ§ćƒ«ćƒŽć‚øćƒ§ćƒ“ć‚”ćƒ³ćƒŠå¤¢ćŒć‚ć‚‹

SMILE2NE1

ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œOff to Berlin! Kleine monsters ready for the ARTPOP listening party at my favorite nightclub? #AmpyaExclusive #20DaysTillARTPOPƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬

Ā 

bc172018ae69463477e57c72a7c823d6.jpeg

Ā 

Ā ARTPOP INFORMATION

TO BE COMPILED UPON ARRIVAL

Ā 

Ā It's no surprise that Lady Gaga would take a shine to Berlin's storied Berghain nightclub. The place combines pretty much of all of her interests - dark dance music, public s-xuality, elaborate fashion and a veneer of inscrutability. It's widely regarded as the best electronic music club on the planet, full stop.

So in the same way that Jay-Z pals around with Marina Abramovic for art-world cred, Gaga will dip back into danceland when she hosts a release party for her forthcoming "ARTPOP" album there on Oct. 24, according to Spin.

In an event hosted by the German streaming service AMPYA, Gaga will take a few dozen hand-picked fans behind the velvet rope (or, rather, behind the imposing glare of Sven). To win entry, they'll submit their most burning Gaga-centric questions in advance, and Gaga will take the ones that most entertain her.

It's not her first time inside the club -- German papers were thrilled in 2011 when, after a show of her "Monster's Ball" tour, she reportedly writhed in the pitch-black rooms implicitly devoted to public s-xĀ  :witch:

Those rooms, alas, will be off-limits to this crowd -- Gaga's show will be held in an adjacent event space inside the Berghain complex, a former power plant. [SOURCE]

Post all things related to what fans hear in this thread.