'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Re-Design Concept

MattCollins

Featured Posts

MattCollins

Just for fun I created a mock up design for the forum and profile pages :) Hope you like it  :spin:

pdrk.png

And another more neutral option as well as the ability to choose your own images for the left and right sides!

ntgc.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

i dont really like that pink and blue tbh. the colors on this site's layout should stay very neutral imo. but i like the idea of the news pics being circles, its almost like they're alive lol

EvilChromatica

I like the layout :) Although for the homepage, keep the section categories the same look.

SEVDALIZA

i dont really like that pink and blue tbh. the colors on this site's layout should stay very neutral imo. but i like the idea of the news pics being circles, its almost like they're alive lol

But yeah, I agree on this!

operating from another world

GreenEyes

You really don't like colors do you?

And I really like this! This site looks good, but I think it needs some mmph to it

J e s s e

The background images with the colours and effects

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived