Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' album stream coming up this week

Americano

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I agree. Seriously, what is up with people?! The online stream IS official after all. It's not like you're "going against Gaga" as some people have said. Heck, you all know that if it was up to her we'd already be partying to it.  :lolgaga:  :tea:

THANK YOOUUUU!! Does anyone not get that although ARTPOP has been a complete result of Gaga's creative, innovative, and artistic, abilities, this was her marketing strategy that has proven effective for others artists as well (Katy Perry, Miley, Eminem currently). The whole point of this experience is that although the wait for ARTPOP was so long due to injury out of gagas control, we've seriously been waiting for so long. The music is just ONE PIECE of this ARTPOP puzzle. The whole reason she's been releasing these songs is to show the general public her versatility in song writing + producing, and for the fans, SWINEFEST was also meant to introduce the songs and most of them are completely different (Sexxx Dreams with new lyrics - beats - MANiCURE is pretty different, I wanna be with you is a completely different song now, etc) -- these are all marketing strategies and while gaga isn't big on really acquiring profit (I just love the music not the bling) -- this is really the CORRECT way to market an album. Therefore, people not listening to the stream on monday just makes no sense, what is the point of placing this deadline in your head when the music gaga lost sleep over that SHE IS ALLOWING TO BE streamed will be available in 5 days, in addition to Dope which was written for us. Hell even listening to leaks at this point isn't that big of a deal!!! (i don't condone it, but still) I respect everyone's opinions, but its just enough already, I feel like some fans aren't understanding that ARTPOP goes beyond the music, i.e artRAVE, the APP with bonus songs to extend the experience, etc. 

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• dope411

• RAMROD

• Dylangaga

I have listened to all the songs not downloaded illegally. I will still buy my copy but I am a little disappointed. Most songs are good except a couple but none really have the hit factor. Considering we waited more than 2 years for this, it is upsetting...

Blank Space

I have listened to all the songs not downloaded illegally. I will still buy my copy but I am a little disappointed. Most songs are good except a couple but none really have the hit factor. Considering we waited more than 2 years for this, it is upsetting...

Donatella,G.U.Y,Gypsy,MJH,ARTPOP,Swine,MANiCURE these are the hits buddy. SD maybe also.

scuseme.gif

Every single song on ARTPOP has the hit factor.

MonsterMarty

Do one of two things:

Play the songs (at minimum 320kps versions) through beat headphones

or

Play the songs really loudly in car speakers. Especially Gypsy... or ARTPOP. When the beat swells from the start of ARTPOP I can hear my car vibrating to it and it makes me have a meltdown while driving around the floppy area where I live.