• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• dope411

• RAMROD

• Dylangaga

nick4bty

I'm still torn if I should listen to the stream or not. I want to be excited and listen to the album for the first time when its actually in my hands on the 11th, but I also want to take part in all the excitement here on the 4th....

I'm still torn if I should listen to the stream or not. I want to be excited and listen to the album for the first time when its actually in my hands on the 11th, but I also want to take part in all the excitement here on the 4th....

what I did was pick three songs to save and listen to when I get the album! So I can listen to the stream but still have some surprises when I go get the album!!!

nick4bty

what I did was pick three songs to save and listen to when I get the album! So I can listen to the stream but still have some surprises when I go get the album!!!

I've already listened to Applause (obvs), Venus, DWUW, and Aura (well, the lyric video and demo) though. And I'll listen to Dope when it comes out next week. Plus I've heard all the iTunes festival performances. There's really no point in waiting is there? lol

I've already listened to Applause (obvs), Venus, DWUW, and Aura (well, the lyric video and demo) though. And I'll listen to Dope when it comes out next week. Plus I've heard all the iTunes festival performances. There's really no point in waiting is there? lol

I chose to wait for MJH Donatella and GUY, three i hadn't heard much of all about… I figure it might make getting the album more fun! I did it last year with BTW. I waited to hear the bonus tracks and it helped a little! Up to you! 

nick4bty

I chose to wait for MJH Donatella and GUY, three i hadn't heard much of all about… I figure it might make getting the album more fun! I did it last year with BTW. I waited to hear the bonus tracks and it helped a little! Up to you! 

You're right, by the time the album is released, we'l lhave MJH, Donatella, Fashion!, and G.U.Y. left unheard, and technically Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, ARTPOP, and Swine since we've only heard live performances of though. I'm still torn though lol