Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' album stream coming up this week

Americano

Featured Posts

Well is not like the GP doesn't listen to the songs before buying an album even if there is no stream. In fact, most people download the music illegally in today's world and that is why most albums don't sell as much as they used to. The only people that buy without listening are the fans. And even if the GP does wait until the day of release, there will probably still be a stream on that day.

But also it could damage the sales, people might not like it after they stream it and they'll decide not to buy it.

Edited by Enigma

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• dope411

• RAMROD

• Dylangaga

Justin Drew Bieber

No matter what im gonna wait for the album to come out on November 11 and listen for first time there

aquaprincess

i support gaga streaming ARTPOP on iTunes. a lot of artists are doing it now and with stuff leaking nowadays, it only makes sense. I listened to JT 20/20 experience both parts on itunes. And it made me want to get them so much more.Now in Gaga's case, even tho i support it, idk if im gonna listen to the stream. i might just wait til i get my hands on it..i do like the experience of listening to gagas albums for the first time after i buy them...but idk if i can wait either...

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I hate to sound like an ungrateful fan, but I feel like she's releasing all of this way too close. The 2 promo singles and official single would have been OK!

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I hate to sound like an ungrateful fan, but I feel like she's releasing all of this way too close. The 2 promo singles and official single would have been OK!

u will have venus for halloween! thats all u need 

Nooooooo! I need Swine! That song and Aura are prime Halloween party music.

fede ARTPOP

thats right when the album is gonna be leaked ...like  1 week before the release :D

Edited by fede1408
🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

I dont see the point in waiting personally. its ok if you guys want to but for me 11/11 is just an arbitrary date. if the music is out in full studio quality in an official capacity then I will listen. Just me though :)

One Five Ten

So basically: 

21st - Do What U Want

25th - Venus

4th - Dope + Album Stream in FULL 

So we've got the album by the 4th. What an exciting two weeks ahead!