Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

"Do What U Want" release discussion thread - ON SALE NOW!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• AgusPop

• melodichard

• Allison M

@mast I KNOW that's not how Timezones work

I'm saying that my clock might be faster than others IN MY TIMEZONE. Like how your watch and/or phone can be faster than the clock on a microwave or something

Anyways, can we drop this confusion and bask in how AMAZING this new promo single is?? :legend:

Allison M

I didn't pre-order on iTunes so i bought it. bUt now i have two separate ARTPOP album with Applause in one and DWUW in another. how do i combine them so they are both together on one ARTPOP album? :fat:

justinxgaga

So does this mean I need to buy Venus and Dope too because I preorderd the album on iTunes charged $15 but then charged $1.25 for DWUW and I just don't have extra money to spend /:

ChristopherWest

I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT LADY GAGA JUST FOLLOWED ME AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

AHHHHH!!!!! :excited:

Receipts bby

condragulations!

fuzzyandgreen

So does this mean I need to buy Venus and Dope too because I preorderd the album on iTunes charged $15 but then charged $1.25 for DWUW and I just don't have extra money to spend /:

You won't actually be charged the $15 until ARTPOP is officially released, no worries! I just cancelled my preorder because DWUW wasn't downloading for me. I'm gonna just buy the singles one at a time as they become available in the next few weeks and then I'll complete my album once ARTPOP is released in full. If you cancel your preorder now, you won't be charged the $15. Up to you! :)

Edited by fuzzyandgreen

keetonphillips

just so everyone knows if you preordered the album iTunes has NOT charged you for the album yet. if you but DWUW and Dope and Venus Itunes will deduct those from the total