💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" Single & Music Video Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

ZacharyMark, on 26 Oct 2013 - 19:57, said:

Just because your an ABBA stan doesn't mean you can speak for them and say that comparing this song to them is wrong. I will say that their harmonies are what made me think of them. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme came to mind when I heard ARTPOP. The violins are so similar. But I'm not is copying. I like that. For Venus I can hear bits of ABBA not 100% them. I'm just saying that Venus gives off vibes that remind of the great music of yesterday. There's nothing wrong with that. We all listen to music differently.

Totally agree. Thanks for this topic because I was trying to figure out what Venus reminded me of and I do think of Abba!!! I'm thinking of The Visitor's! But it also has an early 80's sound like Devo or Stacey Q...and I mean Stacey's early early stuff before Two of Hearts.....edit: playback and synthicide

It still stands on its own too. She's made the past music sound soo futuristic. ...or takes it to another dimension. ....

Edited by GaGaJo

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• TimisaMonster

• Venus de Artpop

• Bebe

I don't think this song sounds very special. I guess so far I am only interested in the song, ARTPOP.

- meh

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

nick4bty

I think the chorus is really good! Definitely one of her best, and it'll be right at home in the clubs.

Wow, I think the chorus is the worst part of the song so far. lol. It's very, very rare when the verses are better than the chorus in a Lady Gaga song, and the fact that this is the case in Venus is NOT a good thing.

So it goes up on youtube 4am pst/7am est. and when does it go up on itunes

It comes out on iTunes 17 hours after she debuts it on YouTube.

TArL

Wow, I think the chorus is the worst part of the song so far. lol. It's very, very rare when the verses are better than the chorus in a Lady Gaga song, and the fact that this is the case in Venus is NOT a good thing.

WAT WAT

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTATWAT

AgusPop

OMG guys, I never thought that this song could slay me like this. Is perfection

ohh ohh ohhh ohh ohhh ohhhh This could be love, This could be love

ohh ohh ohhh ohh ohhh ohhhh This could be love, This could be love

:Jase::excited: :excited: :bunny:

Edited by PaulPop