Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confusing Notice from Amazon re: ARTPOP (Gaga, please help) :sob:

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, if you have a look here (Amazon UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EW9GQR6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 - it makes no reference to any dvd, so idg how it's deluxe unless...it's the foil edition packaging

GAGA CLEAR THIS MESS UP, PLEASE

Yeah, if you have a look here (Amazon UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EW9GQR6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 - it makes no reference to any dvd, so idg how it's deluxe unless...it's the foil edition packaging

GAGA CLEAR THIS MESS UP, PLEASE

But why would UK say deluxe for the foil edition and not the US? This is all so confusing!

But why would UK say deluxe for the foil edition and not the US? This is all so confusing!

i don't knooooooow :cry:

Queen Gloria

WOO! When I lay in bed I touch myself and I thinka you! Just pre-ordered. Thanks for the heads up that it's back up for pre-order. :legend: 

PopEmergency

Great, looks like no foil 4 me (ordered couple days ago on amazon.de) we don't even get the DVD ...only says "ARTPOP".

Or this is one big mess and i get both on November 8th :p

13VictorC

i pre-ordered from ladygaga.com give me my conformation  :cry:

Same here! I emailed them, and they said they don't know if I'll receive the foil cover :noparty:

The Lady Gaga store better send me the foil cover :crossed:

The dollar sign is a give away

lol oops. Good point.  :toofloppy: 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

theotherside

I had a question that im hoping someone on here could answer. I preordered the album on amazon today and i paid extra to get fast shipping. It says I should get it on its release date: November 12. So will I be getting it on the release day or on November 12? So confused lol. I though the release date was the 11th.

Archived