❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Infected Mushroom interview (they talk about Gaga)

Quark

Featured Posts

Mythic Mist

Ya'll are some haters. Just enjoy their work like you were earlier, before you knew about their opinion

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok now that I saw them saying It, It's really really obvious now.. they are not artists at all and that's why they'll be always underground , not because they don't want to be commercial, they will just never be !

Wait, I thought they WEREN'T okay with Aura? What happened? Did some bug bite them? :wtf:

Someone call the doctor, got of case of love bipolar.

Still. The Gaga 'collab' will earn them sh*tloads. Didn't like their attitude towards Gaga/collab previously. I wonder why they've changed all of a sudden.

They didn't say they liked it still. They were just more self-contained this time. You could tell they still don't like what she did. 

The way I understand it, she asked for the song.  They got to make the decision whether to give it to her or not. 

Yeah, at the end of the day they didn't have to give it to her. Still though, they make it sound like she just came in and decided the track was hers.

Jiulia Wilde

Guys I know it is out of topic but there is a supposed Venus LEAK!!! And I can't start a new topic???? Tell me if I should post the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way I understand it, she asked for the song.  They got to make the decision whether to give it to her or not. 

Well, according to them Zedd said "We have a problem, Gaga wants your song."

That doesn't sound like asking for permission to me :usrs:

Well, it wasn't that bad.

Maybe THAT was a bit too much... :laughga: I know you guys wanna play it politically correct now, but let's not go too far 

They were talking about their own fans, not Gaga's.

QueenMortuana

ok now that I saw them saying It, It's really really obvious now.. they are not artists at all and that's why they'll be always underground , not because they don't want to be commercial, they will just never be !

Why aren't they artists? Is there something wrong with being underground? They are known by plenty of people. Just because most of this fan base hasn't heard of them before this doesn't make them underground. I know what they said about Gaga. Who cares?

She liked the track and she's still using it. They didn't say anything that was terribly bad in this interview and for all we know what they said in that other interview was taken out of context and turned into a really shady opinion.

I mean, keep being mad everyone. But when it comes down to it if they didn't create the beautiful piece of music and say yes to Gaga taking it, you would have never heard it. You wouldn't have your precious Aura.

Well, according to them Zedd said "We have a problem, Gaga wants your song."

That doesn't sound like asking for permission to me :usrs:

That interview you're referencing goes on to allude to them making the decision of whether she can have it or not. She can't just steal someones work.  Think. 

We're all Stronger Together!

That interview you're referencing goes on to allude to them making the decision of whether she can have it or not. She can't just steal someones work.  Think. 

Did I ever even in the slightest bit implied she did? Think.

What I DID imply was that the tone in which IM described the matter seemed very diva-ish from Gaga's part. No, they were not obligated to give her the track, but obviously (as they stated) it would be a nice way to have some money on the side.

elijahfan

Yes, I got it. When I said "I know you guys wanna play it politically correct now, but let's not go too far", I pretended to be talking to the Infected Mushrooms members, sorry if it wasn't very clear...  :sweat:

Why aren't they artists? Is there something wrong with being underground? They are known by plenty of people. Just because most of this fan base hasn't heard of them before this doesn't make them underground. I know what they said about Gaga. Who cares?

She liked the track and she's still using it. They didn't say anything that was terribly bad in this interview and for all we know what they said in that other interview was taken out of context and turned into a really shady opinion.

I mean, keep being mad everyone. But when it comes down to it if they didn't create the beautiful piece of music and say yes to Gaga taking it, you would have never heard it. You wouldn't have your precious Aura.

I am not being mad at what they are saying about Gaga, It's the way they are saying It, I don't like their attitude, thei did something and then they are making excuses why they did It.. This is SOOOOOO Unprofessional and laughable ...  And I don't thin AURA is that Incredible either, but that is not the point.  They are definitely underground (and I know about them before AURA so this argument is automatically Invalid) and they are not artists In my opinion, since they are letting their fans control them, their decisions and their "art"...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived