Infected Mushroom interview (they talk about Gaga)

Quark

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

They are so annoying omg  :rip: I bet they didn't talk like that when they were paid lol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Guys, shouldn't ARTPOP leak anytime now since it's being released in a few days?! :excited2: :Excited2: :excited2: :Excited2: :excited2:

Seems like Gaga came in and claimed the track for herself. :/

I mean, their previous comments were rude but if Gaga has that whole diva attitude behind the scenes :wtf:

ChristopherWest

I won't watch their interview because I don't care for them, nothing they can really say is relevant!

The "fans" they were referring to were their fans... Not Gaga's. And by "going nuts" they mean the fans didn't like it.

Seems like Gaga came in and claimed the track for herself. :/

I mean, their previous comments were rude but if Gaga has that whole diva attitude behind the scenes :wtf:

The way I understand it, she asked for the song.  They got to make the decision whether to give it to her or not. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Bloody Matt

I don't care what they say tbh

Can someone tell me if the album version is the same as the lyric video's one??

nick4bty

Sounds like they're trying to make up for what they said before, but failed miserably with their ****ty attitudes lol

Guys they aren't saying anything good about Gaga lol. They're stating that THEIR fans (not Gaga's) are not happy about it.

That's why they were saying they should wear Gaga t-shirts to upset them even more.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived