Squidward T

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Imagine all 500K copies of foil cover will be sold out. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went on Amazone to pre-oreder.  But I decided to not to.  I want to here her music. The albume cover to me doesn't mean so much as hearing the music.  I am not going to get stressed out like some  I hope you all get your wish on getting the albume cover you want.

Damn her. I just had to pre-order one on the bundles on the Bravado store site. UGH. THAT SHIPPING WAS HORRENDOUS BUT I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE ANY CHANCES. Also, fiance really wanted the Applause Lithograph to put in a frame.

:dead:

So everyone globally is supposed to order it from amazon? I mean the CD file format is different from America to Europe right?

Not sure how this works, I need one for Europe :(

No worries, CDs aren't region locked! I don't know if there is an advantage to ordering from the US Amazon though since we don't know exactly where the ones with the foil covers will be available. Unless you just want to help keep it at #1.

So everyone globally is supposed to order it from amazon? I mean the CD file format is different from America to Europe right?

Not sure how this works, I need one for Europe :(

It's the same everywhere.

Whiskey Mouth

wasn't planning on buying a physical copy, because i've preordered on itunes. but now i've preordered a physical copy on amazon. if i don't get the cover with the damn foil i will be soooo angry!

giphy.gif

Archived