💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" confirmed as the second single, released worldwide on 10/27

Alchemist

Featured Posts

Born Brave

Does anyone else think Venus could have meant for single #1 ? Remember a while back DJWS that the producer of the lead single would surprise a lot of people and that it was possibly a female? 

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleepy

• melodichard

• Ammuffin

• Ricochetmatt

Does anyone else think Venus could have meant for single #1 ? Remember a while back DJWS that the producer of the lead single would surprise a lot of people and that it was possibly a female? 

which means that this could be the single that tara and jeff said would make us piss/sh*t ourselves!!

Born Brave

which means that this could be the single that tara and jeff said would make us piss/sh*t ourselves!!

Stop now im hyped lol

FrozenKookie

This is now the right time to use the fibre optic wig since she herself said they might use it for the 2nd MV :giveup:

BigDreamer
this makes perfect sense. In fact id almost bet on it. Good observation by you and justin. Its got me hyped a bit too.

EnigmaMonstr

Is "#TAKEMETOYOURPLANET #TAKEMETOYOURLEADER #TAKEMETOYOURVENUS" lyrics you think? Gahh I wish I knew how they sounded.

Versace

tbh I think Venus was the original single but maybe because it was too good they said they'll keep it for later so then they decided the lead single's gonna be either Applause or Sexxx Dreams

watch me guess the single's order/inb4

1-Applause

2-Venus

3-Gypsy

4-Mary Jane Holland

5-G.U.Y or Sexxx Dreams

6-Aura

Edited by Versace

liberacorpus

I thought the same thing at first, too. But now that she's talking about Venus as in the planet, I thought maybe this would be the fiber optic wig phase since the hair is such an important part of the Botticelli painting and the wig is very space-age. Even if she doesn't, I'm sure she'll find a way to freshen it up.

yeah, i think she'll convert the theme, the artsy venus into a space goddess venus  :ARTPOP:

Rudz Xinc

I think GUY and Gypsy will be single, one from each producer, they all get the moment to shine, that means, probably Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE chance to be single is very slim

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

Imagine the music video, OMG.... Alienesque :excited2:

Imagine the music video, OMG.... Alienesque :excited2:

nooooooo morreeeee aliensssss!!! we had enough with btw! nothing weird! i want something with a back story! and epic! (unlike applause), maybe something normal for once with taylor! like the one that got away or we found love