• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

Still can't get over Sofia going "MACHETTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" in that video  :lmao:  :dies:

"Pucker up lover boy!" :lmao:

Edited by Deejay

This fanbase :facepalm: I haven't said that before, but it was the last drop! Most of you always complain! At first you didn't like the demo version and hated 1st verse's scream, now she changed it, she doesn't scream anymore, and now you complain again!!! What The Hell Should She Do Then? Y'll never satisfied!!!

I agree, some people on here are acting absolutely insane with their demands (which are frequently contradictory and lead to the "damned if she does, damned if she don't" situation she's in). The fact that someone needed to create a Tracklist Meltdown thread 22 minutes (I found that a great idea btw  ;)) before the list would be unveiled says it all. I hope after the past week with its endless meltdowns and Gaga bashing extravaganzas the suspension-givers/banhammer will be extra busy now, because it's getting downright farcical.

Edited by Nissa

Not here for the vocals in the first verse, they seem to have lost their fire. Can't judge properly without the movie sounds though as they disturb the flow of the song.

It's Ok but I'm sure it'll grow on me with a few listens once we get the proper one

without all the talking and noise behind the song I'll carry on listening to the demo for now 

HarryTheNight

i prefer the demo vocals but im over it, still a great song, plsss release to itunes! if she doesnt this whole thing is so pointless.

on another note the lyric video is quite cool!

Edited by HarryTheNight

Cameron Dallas

I honestly like it. Every section of the song is completely different. No chorus or verse is the same. It makes it refreshing like every 10 seconds. I approve of the queens decision :legend:

freebit

I really dislike this. No wonder Gaga never tweeted much about it. The product placement is NAGL, the talking parts kill it, and her voice is so much better on the demo. Oh well, I hope she gets that money.