• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

Ricochetmatt

So we have to listen to this version with the loud movie noises until the 11th of November? :fail:

It sounds bad, I know.

But just think... The album can leak any day now.

its just a verse she changed lmfao i think the song is great still like it sounds exactly the same????????? still better than anything on the fame???????

HeavyPunkLover

How could she manage to make such a beautifully sung song like Aura becoming this mess?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Rollercoaster

the verses are... unimpressive. Could have sung them but decided on a pap talking style instead. What happened to "it's not a statement as muuch as just a MOVE of pasSION" etc... urgh. annoyed.

First verse: demo > remastered

Second verse: remastered > demo

Chorus: remastered > demo

Intro: remastered = demo

Can't win them all, almost perfect Gaga but still good. Just wish she kept the old way she said "but in the bedroom the size of him's more than enough" cuz I actually like the way she says "you want to pity me cause there's always one man to love"

Edited by SevaGaGa

Kermit the frog

My worst nightmare actually came true :deadbanana: Not only it is the same as demo but she also made it worse :lmao: oh gaga, you are just adorable :hug: I wish the song wasn't on the album but oh well, sh*t happens.

What the f*** did she do to the vocals in the two verses? They´re way too auto-tuned and it sounds horrible compared to the demo... :( pissed off right now. She should have made them clearer but not auto-tune them to death. She sounds like a 5 year old kid... not good at all. She basically f****** up the song. The song basically lost its super energy. I hope she changes the ****ing auto-tune in the two verses before the album´s release. So much for Zedd as well... couldnt´t he see that it sounds horrible as well? She needs a group of unbiased fans in the recording room with her to give her some advice. Lol 

ew shut up

Jigglygoth

She needs a group of unbiased fans in the recording room with her to give her some advice. Lol

Sorry, but a group of underaged fans with no manners and no musical education is the very last thing she needs.

If she actually paid attention to what 80% of this fanbase want her to do, she'd end up doing hideous music, and even more horrible videos. It is HER work, SHE is the artist, SHE makes the decisions. There's a reason why she is the artist and you are the fan: she's the talented one, and she knows what she's doing.

I'm not saying she can do no wrong, but this is just ridiculous. You hated it? fine, move on, there'll be other songs on the album, and you still got the demo.

And it's actually sad that you think that "unbiased fans" are only the ones who hate everything she makes. Enjoying her work is not being "biased", is just what a fan usually do (not in this fanbase of course).

HEART OF EVER-FROST

FFXSoul91

So we have to listen to this version with the loud movie noises until the 11th of November? :fail:

Or the demo, which is better anyway...

I can't see the Vevo video and I can't find the lyric video on the net...can someone help me please? I want to hear the song