💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

When Bad Romance was released, I hated it because I loves the vocals on the demo. It's the same for Aura right now. We listenned to the demo too much, that's why it sounds weird.

Exactly. I guarantee the GP wouldn't like hearing her more screeching vocals from the demo if it came on it the car. And no, I don't really give a **** about the GP. They can take Nicki Minaj blabbering and repeating a word 50 times and moaning for half the song but they can't take some thoughtful lyrical and vocal song making from Gaga.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

The Aura lyric video kicks ass! That b---h is even s-xier with a gun in her hands! :adam:

When Bad Romance was released, I hated it because I loves the vocals on the demo. It's the same for Aura right now. We listenned to the demo too much, that's why it sounds weird.

Good point.

This is the most disappointing thing happened on this era so far. Don't attack me, I'm not hypocrite but like my signature I really stan hard to Aura and this audio toppled it down so badly. I KNOW it's a cut made by the movie but I swear if this is the first track and it has feeble verses, god knows I'll replace it with the demo instead.

It's clean but where's the attitude? She sounds like Britney. Stuck on ****in you is even more fierce than this minus the chorus.

Wasted. This is just so bad.

You're comparing this to Stuck On Fukkin You? Even I liked that song, but damn...

Put your hands up... 🖤

Yeah, this version is lame. Demo is much more exciting and punchy. There were lots of ways that the demo could have been improved, it's not perfect, but this is a step backwards.

I don't think the clearer vocals are a problem, it's just that she's singing the first verse much more flatly -- there's not as much emotion in her voice. Pretty disappointed if this is the album version.

Edited by Karandr

FrozenKookie

You're comparing this to Stuck On Fukkin You? Even I liked that song, but damn...

Focus on the weakling new verses alone. Now it lacks character, attitude and power. It's not even that sincere now as what the lyrics convey. At least we know the fact SOFU was recorded while they're drunk. The old verses build the song a lot, the dominance of voice was there and now they don't really match the intensity of its instrumental. Total waste.

Is she losing her ability to write catchy verses? Cuz if Applause and Aura are indicators of what's coming...

WHAAAAA  :pukey:  Applause's verses are possibly her most catchy to date 

This version would be much better if it was sped up...I guess I'll edit my studio version when the album comes out

ladygaga1983

What the f*** did she do to the vocals in the two verses? They´re way too auto-tuned and it sounds horrible compared to the demo... :( pissed off right now. She should have made them clearer but not auto-tune them to death. She sounds like a 5 year old kid... not good at all. She basically f****** up the song. The song basically lost its super energy. I hope she changes the ****ing auto-tune in the two verses before the album´s release. So much for Zedd as well... couldnt´t he see that it sounds horrible as well? She needs a group of unbiased fans in the recording room with her to give her some advice. Lol 

Edited by ladygaga1983

Didnt like the song to begin with...I cant decide if this new version is better or worse than the demo. It's still not great in my opinion. She's literally talking through the verses...dont know what thats about.