Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

AND "enigma pop star is fun...fashion" is the same. Then 'It's not a statement...passion" is different. It's so cheaply done, not professional at all.

Sorry, Gaga, I really try to stay positive as much as I can, but you've definitely messes up this time. 

There is absolutely NO defending this mess. People being ironic and sarcastic are either delusional or don't care enough to be pissed. 

How is it not professional?

If you're referring to the fact they cut between recordings that's what producers do for the best take.

It's not their fault it leaked.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

How is it not professional?

If you're referring to the fact they cut between recordings that's what producers do for the best take.

It's not their fault it leaked.

It's not professional because they've inserted a new and different-sounding new recording in between the verses of the original demo. It sound completely out of place, it even has a different noise. 

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And you're allowed to feel upset/disappointed. But oh my gosh, I really don't understand the CONSTANT bickering. Every... single... thing. I guess you just can't please anyone these days. 

Why don't we all sit down, relax and enjoy. Appreciate why she made the changes and again, enjoy it. Find the good in it. 

We're blessed to have an entertainer like her.  

Just saying. 

TimisaMonster

Now that Aura is the album opener...those new verses were definitely a mistake.

Should have kept that fierce first verse to explode the album into a rage of fury!

This...what type of weak opener album song? :wtfga: I hope this is just ONE version of the song seeing as she said she "re-mixed-mastered" the song...maybe she was singing in characters persona and that's why the lyrics are more lazy and s-xual sounding...:shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jigglygoth

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEED the lyric video!!! :party: it was so much fun to watch, and I think "Machete Kills" aesthetic fits both Gaga and the song just GREAT, it's a perfect movie for her acting debut on the big screen.

I like the demo better, but the album version is still cool, I mean the first verse changed significantly, but many fans disliked the demo one, so now that it sounds "smoother", everyone should be happy. Because: for those of us who loved the raw wildness of the demo, we still got that version, the ones who hated it , are now able to dance to this new "polished" version, so yeah, everyone wins. And for those who still want to whine... well, you're gonna have to deal cause it's her song and she'll do whatever she wants with it :troll: .

Now regarding the video, I think it was cool, it's obviously just promo to hype both the movie and the album, not really about the song, so I'm not really annoyed by the dialogues over the track; when the album gets released, I'll listen to the full song anyways. Plus: this is entertainment I'm actually getting for free, I'm not gonna sit here to judge it as if they owe me something. We could have got nothing, and we got that cool clip teasing "Aura", the movie and the album, so yeah, I'm happy :) .

And I still think "Aura" will be a single eventually and will have a proper video anyways, so meanwhile, I'll enjoy this clip :legend:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

I really, really REALLY hate to say this because I'm such a die-hard fan of this song but if this is the studio version then I am extremely disappointed. I 1000x prefer the demo vocals. D: I'm so sorry Gaga!

ARTPOPART

When Bad Romance was released, I hated it because I loves the vocals on the demo. It's the same for Aura right now. We listenned to the demo too much, that's why it sounds weird.

Hopefully the beat on the end isn't shortened in the official version. :noparty: And in general it still doesn't sound like a high quality version.

The movie seems terrible to me btw.

FrozenKookie

This is the most disappointing thing happened on this era so far. Don't attack me, I'm not hypocrite but like my signature I really stan hard to Aura and this audio toppled it down so badly. I KNOW it's a cut made by the movie but I swear if this is the first track and it has feeble verses, god knows I'll replace it with the demo instead.

It's clean but where's the attitude? She sounds like Britney. Stuck on ****in you is even more fierce than this minus the chorus.

Wasted. This is just so bad.