• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

Omg...all you drama queens need to stfu.Gaga did it this way for a reason so drop it!if you don't like it then listen to the damn demo! The new version is amazing. You people obviously have no respect for Gaga if you keep bashing the song.

She did it to please her fans who were complaining about the verses being unfriendly to the GP and radio.

IWasBornThisWay

This fanbase :facepalm: I haven't said that before, but it was the last drop! Most of you always complain! At first you didn't like the demo version and hated 1st verse's scream, now she changed it, she doesn't scream anymore, and now you complain again!!! What The Hell Should She Do Then? Y'll never satisfied!!!

where's the "but in the bedroom the size of him is more than enooooooooough part?"

she ruined with this part

angela2.gif

RIght!!! Look I love the song & I love Gagz but I can still say I like those demo vocals better and not be a bad fan. :noparty: Will wait for true album version so decide though. Still I listen to the remastered iTunes Fest like daily. MANiCURE!!

RyansMelody

This is as bad as a Hygienically-challenged bottom painting on a mouth watering dick.

She ****ed this song up. 

Hey guys, I agree with most that the vocals have a bit less punch (although it's not that different). But, can we talk about how great the video is?

Pure Adrenaline

the 1st verse in the demo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the 1st verse in the remastered version

the bridge (Dance,Sex Art,Pop) in the demo<<<<<<<<<<<the (Tech,Dance,Sex,Art,Pop)

the vocals are more clear but I don't like some parts in the remastered version idk she seems like so calm in there where in the rdemo version it's like rage of vocal crazyness

and I'm not happy that the one thing that she should have touched she didn't touched and that that itchy intro

altough the vocals and the production is more clear the demo sound more real to me idk  :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

nomorescheisse

Aren't the lyrics in the first part wrong? "You ought to pity me cause there's always one man to love" ??? Isn't it "You want to pity me cause was arranged one man to love?" It sounds nothing like the former and the latter makes sense...

Edited by nomorescheisse

Now that Aura is the album opener...those new verses were definitely a mistake.

Should have kept that fierce first verse to explode the album into a rage of fury!

why does she touched the first half of the chorus? If there were meltdowns here, they were totally deserve it. And she change also the first verse because of the criticism, but in a totally bad way. She said those things that are supossed to be said with confident ( like in the demo) with a scared voice.

All the changes that she bring to the song are bad for me.