đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

Allison M

sick of everyone complaining. this is why we shouldn't hear demos. they are demos, not what Gaga wants to release. 

and for people saying Gaga ruined it.... SHE ****ING CREATED IT. She didn't ruin it. She made it how she intended. I think it awesome.

if none of you heard the demo you'd be in a coma from excitement. 

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

daviddarko

AND "enigma pop star is fun...fashion" is the same. Then 'It's not a statement...passion" is different. It's so cheaply done, not professional at all.

Sorry, Gaga, I really try to stay positive as much as I can, but you've definitely messes up this time. 

There is absolutely NO defending this mess. People being ironic and sarcastic are either delusional or don't care enough to be pissed. 

Is not your song!!! . write your own songs. Little brat!  

I want my candy, I want my candy!

Edited by daviddarko

this is a fantastic meltdown. I can't wait for the ones when she releases the album and everyone cries the iTunes festival versions were superior.

It will happen, because music grows on you. That becomes the way it's supposed to sound.

Just like You and I and Hair were "overproduced" for people who got used to them as ballads.

That's why I didn't overplay the demo! And the new version sounds great to me.

Edited by craig

zexion_armando

sick of everyone complaining. this is why we shouldn't hear demos. they are demos, not what Gaga wants to release. 

and for people saying Gaga ruined it.... SHE ****ING CREATED IT. She didn't ruin it. She made it how she intended. I think it awesome.

Actually, we would still get meltdowns if the demo never leaked, due to the Machete parts ruining the song

SummerGirl21

OKAY GUYS BUT AT LEAST the enigma popstar line (aka the best 5 seconds in her entire discography) remained

this this this. 

And overall, it just sounds better.  My boyfriend didn't like the screaming in the first verse, so I think he will like this better.  Also, it gives more dimensions to the song.  People need to stop complaining.  Aura kicks ass.  Everyone should bow down.  :worship:

:lmao:

OH HUNNY IF YOU THINK THE DEMO VERSION IS GONNA BE ON THE ALBUM YOU BETTER STOP IN DEM TRACKS AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR :lmao:

If this is indeed the album version, it's cleaner than the demo and sounds epic :music:

Ok but the fact remains that we have heard the demo, and since that is a reality, its justified to be upset that the demo is superior...

Edited by mattwiththehat

Is not your song!!! . write your own songs. Little brat!  

I want my candy, I want my candy!

... not even going to bother responding to immature ranting. Try using arguments if you have any problems with what I am saying here.

If this is indeed the album version, it's cleaner than the demo and sounds epic :music:

It does sound cleaner, but very inconsistent. There is a mix of the old vocals with the new ones that are not quite seamless. It needed to be fully re-recorded, if that was the case. 

Allison M

really, the first verse is like the only thing that is different. you all will get over it and deal. 

if you're really that upset, there are very talented people here who can put the first verse from the demo in this one. or just listen to the demo. 

Gaga didn't ruin it. It's her own song :roll:

i like it :party:

Edited by Born Brave

Illuminati Freak

I don't get all the hate and over reactions on this forum. It sounds great! It was edited this way especially for the video which is basically one big trailer advertisement for the movie. I really don't think this edit will be the album version. She didn't ruin the song that's quite frankly rubbish and people just seeking dramatics. Sit back and take some chill pills. Day after day this place is becoming filled with so much negativity it's disgusting.

Edited by Illuminati Freak