đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

HausOfCarlos

I don't understand why everyone is so pissed :rip:

because she ****ed up with the amazing and agressive verses, the song just doesn't match with these sweet vocals

angela2.gif

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

LOL THE DEMO IS SO MUCH BETTER         

THE DEMO WILL BE THE OFFICIAL ONE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Aura has so many negative things linked to it   :cry:
The fact it leaked (not negative for us tho), Infected Mushroom's opinion on the song, the meltdowns for not being released yesterday and now the "I want the demo back"  :noparty:  

Edited by omgitsallan

I love it! I miss the vocals from the demo version, but the new ones sound so good, too! I can't wait to get the album version! :D

Seriously. Honestly, if the vocals from the demo's first verse made it to this version, I would have zero complaints. But as it stands, a lot of the aggression and power is missing.  :(

I agree. I LOVED the first vocals the first time I heard it. In this version, the verses are weaker as she sings over the hard hitting EDM sounds. Listening to it through earphones makes the vocals sound a lot better and it gives it a more seductive tone, but her voice needs to be louder in order to compete with the beat. The aggressiveness was what really made the song for me.

some of yall are overreacting tbh

while i like the demo better the 'enough' part does sound really dull idk

but hey we are getting a new motherfkng album we shouldnt be complaining this much

VenusWarhol

For what it does, it got me really excited for the movie! Lady Gaga playing La Chameleon playing El Chameleon, jfc.

As for the song itself (shortening cuts aside), it's okay. The first verse sounds flat. I mean, it's not bad, but compared to the demo vocals? Not that great, imo. Though, the cleaned up second verse vocals sound amazing.

I agree.

And those sound effects are annoying tbh.

HausOfCarlos

Aura has so many negative things linked to it   :cry:

The fact it leaked (not negative for us tho), Infected Mushroom's opinion on the song and now the "I want the demo back"  :noparty:  

Infected Mushrrom can go **** themselves, the song is not more of them so, their opinion can go to the trash

angela2.gif

One Five Ten

this is a fantastic meltdown. I can't wait for the ones when she releases the album and everyone cries the iTunes festival versions were superior.

Edited by ARTPLAUSE

AND "enigma pop star is fun...fashion" is the same. Then 'It's not a statement...passion" is different. It's so cheaply done, not professional at all.

Sorry, Gaga, I really try to stay positive as much as I can, but you've definitely messes up this time. 

There is absolutely NO defending this mess. People being ironic and sarcastic are either delusional or don't care enough to be pissed. 

ChazMcKinney

this is a fantastic meltdown. I can't wait for the ones when she releases the album and everyone cries the iTunes festival versions were superior.

Everyone will forget that she ALWAYS changes how she sings songs live.