💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

ManuelMonsterr

Let's discuss Bad Romance's demo vs the final cut.

OH right, the final cut is superior in every single way, despite us getting the demo way earlier, from what I remember

this

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

Let's discuss Bad Romance's demo vs the final cut.

OH right, the final cut is superior in every single way, despite us getting the demo way earlier, from what I remember

And honestly so is the new version of Aura. The difference is that Bad Romance demo was at such an early stage of the song, half of it wasn't even written yet! The Aura demo was basically done, just the fine tuning wasn't. 

Um. This version is infinity times cleaner than that demo that sounded like it was recorded with a potato.

AGREED. Whilst eating a potato as well lol

I love it!!

Other than I really hope this isn't the whole official version....

The ending is still lacking in my opinion...

Oh well! Sounds terrific ^___^

Ellie Goulding

You act like she changed the lyrics, melodies, and instrumental & redid the whole song. She changed the way she sings certain parts and it barely makes a difference :wtf:

zexion_armando

And honestly so is the new version of Aura. The difference is that Bad Romance demo was at such an early stage of the song, half of it wasn't even written yet! The Aura demo was basically done, just the fine tuning wasn't. 

its not superior, in anyway imaginable.

We can't really say till the nasty Machete parts have been burned off this version, and we get the full cut, but as it stands, its like Gaga sucked some of the life out of the song.

TimisaMonster

THIS! Nothing was wrong with the demo of AURA! It just needed to be polished...not re-recorded with new vocals! The instrumentals needed to be changed a little in the beginning and at the end of the song with the weak breakdown! OMG! I can't believe this happened! I'm in shock! :shocked:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

its not superior, in anyway imaginable.

We can't really say till the nasty Machete parts have been burned off this version, and we get the full cut, but as it stands, its like Gaga sucked some of the life out of the song.

Americano

Um. This version is infinity times cleaner than that demo that sounded like it was recorded with a potato.

If anything, the Machete parts interrupting it makes me not wanna listen at all and just wait for the album

:clap:

HausOfAntonio

Ok, the LM hate it, so the GP will love it! :ohwell:   Bravo Gaga!  :worship:

This actually :smh:

I'm seriously disappointed. I can't believe she softened the vocals. It's like she's tuned down the entire song. She needs the passion and anger in her vocals to match the hard hitting EDM beat for it to work. Rarely am I disappointed in her, but this is seriously one of those times. It's still a great song, she just destroyed so much of the energy by toning things down.

Agreed.