Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

agustina0407

I hope they put this on iTunes asap, because we still don't have the full hq version we wanted :dead:

Until then, I'll keep blasting the flawless demo :music:

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

Allison M

The only thing that is really different is her voice. I wish she would have kept the Enooooouuuggghh. I'll have to listen better when I get home :)

Other than that I really like it!

Edited by Born Brave

Expecting this tweet tbh.

"Y'all's motha****as complained da first time. So I changed it, now you gonna complain again? Lol txt it little feggets XOXO Lady GaGs"

Tony31511

I think a lot of you are overreacting. She's making an album the way SHE wants to make it. Some of you need to respect that. Plus, I personally thought the demo version sounded crappier.

Grrl needs to release a higher quality version of the Aura demo and call it V2 or whatever on the app. Then we can all be happy ;)

I will say that Gaga looks gorgeous in this movie, though. Doesn't seem like my type but I'll probably see it just for Gaga's performance. :flop:

And the "tech" has always been there. I heard people talking about it in another thread.

Edited by KBr

Ricochetmatt

This could be a legitimate single now, much more radio-friendly without the screaming in the verses! 

Ahem. Screaming is not radio-friendly? When did this happen? When did the requirements of being radio friendly include slurring into the microphone like you've had too much to drink?

Machete ftw

Hey_d133a8_2542867_zps0430d712.gif

I like that the vocals are clearer but it sounds like some vocal layers are missing o_o it's less intense more drone-y.

Edited by xKorix

aaronyoji

ugh the high and mighty "new-aura" stans writing off the old verses as pure screaming just because they cant handle a little rough soul and actual breathe to vocals. stop. no one is here for that contrived britney-knock off weak verse, we obviously had no problem with them before, so we aren't being hypocritical for preferring the demo version. 

Honey Boo Boo

Expecting this tweet tbh.

"Y'all's motha****as complained da first time. So I changed it, now you gonna complain again? Lol txt it little feggets XOXO Lady GaGs"

Yaasss. Amen sista.  :Jase:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸