• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

CoolTrainerTerry

I wish we had never gotten the demo so you guys would shut up bc it sounds amazing...

So if I remember correctly, tons of you have always been complaining about the verses in the demo. Gaga probably took your feedback into account and changed it... And now you're complaining? LOL

The verses sound totally fine to me.

Yup, I never listened to the demo and I love this so :ohwell:

So if I remember correctly, tons of you have always been complaining about the verses in the demo. Gaga probably took your feedback into account and changed it... And now you're complaining? LOL

The verses sound totally fine to me.

And I was one of them, but that doesn't make this version of that verse any better. In fact, it's worse.

And you know, I'm usually one to go against the complaints, but this is about the music, which is important. I will NOT defend Aura as any kind of radio single if that is the final version. Even if it is the supposed Telephone continuation.

Americano

PLEASE bring back the demo verses. PLEASE

no you already have those screaming vocals. no one said you needed to buy this version

Didnt you know? SCREAMING like you're being axed to death is the new form of singing for Gaga fans.

They can never be happy. :rofl:

I'm done... I don't have time for these meltdowns anymore

DNSlJ.gif

Edited by Klou

DustOnMyTable

I don't know how to feel.

When I first heard the final, I was pleased cause it was clearer. Now that I listen to it more, I wished she sounded as fierce as she was in the demo. Either way I'm happy  :party:

no you already have those screaming vocals. no one said you needed to buy this version

exactly, i've already heard them so now I know I want everyone who listens to the song to hear them too

Americano

exactly, i've already heard them so now I know I want everyone who listens to the song to hear them too

Sorry sis :whitney:

lastlinefirst

I wish all the talking wasn't in there...but I think this will be good promo. Also love the new vocals, they sound amazing.

monketsharona

I'm pretty sure if the demo would not have leaked you all would have sounded like 'Oh My God that's so gooood !'

I think Gaga has the most complaining fanbase ever, if she reads all that comments, I'm sure she feels bad because of you...

Unicorn De Milo

Can people not understand that this is a cut down version. The actual release will have the full chorus/ending.

This :fail: