Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

The first verse is ruined completely. In the demo when she comes in with I'M NOT A WANDERING SLAVE I AM A WOMAN OF CHOICE is what gave the song the attitude and power that made it so great. Now it's just weak and basic. 

Nah, Gaga fans that are stuck in the Judas era think she sounds good when she screeches for some reason. That's not attitude. That's just being annoying and lacking vocal control.

Edited by Americano

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

One Five Ten

Hey guys can someone please help me understand something?

When she sings (apparently) "I killed my former and...", like... what? Is there not a noun missing from that. Her former WHAT? I just don't understand how that makes sense in the English language haha :wtf:

Thanks!

She's talking about her former self, she's referring to her "former" meaning she killed her old self and buried it in a trunk and became a new person.

hoeslay

I LOVE THE CHANGES. I liked the roughness of the demo but idk this version just sounds so...SEDUCTIVE. I'm beyond happy with this. All y'all need to calm the **** down

DeleteMyAccount

You guys were asking a cleaner vocal, there you got it

but still complaining, what's new? :roll:

I like the new version, I'm sure there is longer version, because the lyric video clearly sounds chop off

I wasn't asking for clean.  I actually wanted a bigger EDM breakdown at the end and a 3rd chorus.   :coffee:

So if I remember correctly, tons of you have always been complaining about the verses in the demo. Gaga probably took your feedback into account and changed it... And now you're complaining? LOL

The verses sound totally fine to me.

EdgeofTeeth

I mean which would you prefer: Satan or some drunk chick moaning on the toilet :fan:

I love the song but I feel like the first verses are kind ruined.

LMAOO this tbh  :lolgaga:

Will prefer studio version once not interspersed. Come on guys, if you hadn't heard the demo already you would all be shouting this as the second coming of Jesus after hearing Applause

THIS x101010101010101010101010101011111

People need to take a seat, hard. This is amazing :3

I can't listen to this with all the machete interruptions, but I really do like the new vocals. They sound more vulnerable and interesting. It sounds a little more alien. It's a little more gaga.

zexion_armando

I always thought she said she killed her former land, and left her in a trunk.

You can use land a description of your previous culture or group

DanceInTheFlames

The first verse is ruined completely. In the demo when she comes in with I'M NOT A WANDERING SLAVE I AM A WOMAN OF CHOICE is what gave the song the attitude and power that made it so great. Now it's just weak and basic. 

This