đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

Omegahedron

Honesty?

Compared to the demo?

Insipid

Where is the fury? The anger? The defiance? The brash assault on you? I loved the demo mix and vocals because of their power. Gaga seemed to be venting her anger and frustration at those who accused her of cultural sensitivity by wearing a veil, and defending those who choose freely and willingly to wear it.

While the song is essentially the same, yes, it has now lost alot of that initial power and rage I feel.

Honestly?

I'm disappointed. This was my favourite song that we've heard so far.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

I hate to say it but I never expected Gaga to be one of those artists to use one of her songs to advertise a movie. Putting movie sounds over the music? Dead. The music was always supposed to be the most important. IK she did it with *** in boots too tho

Yea...it honestly makes her, and her song, seem pretty cheap. Unfortunate

pieces of eight

Anybody notice there is a slight key difference between the chorus on the new lyric video and the demo video?  I actually like the new version better, it is a bit lower.

Harry Potter
Honesty? Compared to the demo? Insipid Where is the fury? The anger? The defiance? The brash assault on you? I loved the demo mix and vocals because of their power. Gaga seemed to be venting her anger and frustration at those who accused her of cultural sensitivity by wearing a veil, and defending those who choose freely and willingly to wear it. While the song is essentially the same, yes, it has now lost alot of that initial power and rage I feel. Honestly? I'm disappointed. This was my favourite song that we've heard so far.

Americano

Why isn't this on iTunes yet... :wtf:

Maybe at midnight tonight when iTunes refreshes or Monday in the new sales week. Couldnt tell ya.

ArtGagaPop

aura banner on youtube now. At least on gaga videos edit and on others to, katy to name one

Edited by ArtGagaPop

The demo sucked, she shouldnt have leaked the demo herself, all thats gonna do is make fans b---h and moan about how the demo version was better when they hear the new version. :fail:

tezbear91

I think the first verse in the demo is better but I still like this version. I'm just glad we finally have a HQ version of the song. I reckon she should release it as promo single on iTunes next week or something. 

battle for your life.

Ricochetmatt

I think the first verse in the demo is better but I still like this version. I'm just glad we finally have a HQ version of the song. I reckon she should release it as promo single on iTunes next week or something. 

We don't really have anything until it comes out on iTunes. The video is atrocious with all the movie clips blaring over the music.