Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

LISTEN: AURA (lyric video) on VEVO now!

Americano

Featured Posts

the demo version I somehow imagine her screaming into a microphone going nuts on stage, this new version I imagine her sitting in a rocking chair knitting a scarf :awesome:

WXlZaQo.jpg

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

the demo version I somehow imagine her screaming into a microphone going nuts on stage, this new version I imagine her sitting in a rocking chair knitting a scarf :awesome:

LMAO true. The demo sounds psychotic, while the final version sounds like a kitten trying to be a lion.

I'm not saying that Aura now sucks - of course it's great - but it lost the strong power it had in the verses, especially the first one and the "I'm not a wandering slave I am a woman of ccchoice" "But in the bedroom the size of him's more than enouuush", these parts are ruined.

Can we tweet Gaga and Zedd about this? Perhaps if they know how we feel, they still can change the version that will be in the album. I hope they didn't change it only because it leaked, 'cause the verses were better in the demos, at least the way they were sang.They only needed some remastering, not a full change.

Let's tweet

We were really in love with #Aura's verses @ladygaga @Zedd please go back to original version's verses

I think Gaga should know how we feel, I don't think she will be sad about this, let's be honest... everyone said the version was kinda "ruined" in the verses.

please speak for yourself and not all of us. Some people like the demo more, some prefer the new version. Let's stop being drama queens and believe Gaga should do whatever we want. She is the ultimate decision-maker about how she wants her song to be.

The demo is in the public realm and you can easily have it on your playlist if so you wish.

I'm not saying that Aura now sucks - of course it's great - but it lost the strong power it had in the verses, especially the first one and the "I'm not a wandering slave I am a woman of ccchoice" "But in the bedroom the size of him's more than enouuush", these parts are ruined.

Can we tweet Gaga and Zedd about this? Perhaps if they know how we feel, they still can change the version that will be in the album. I hope they didn't change it only because it leaked, 'cause the verses were better in the demos, at least the way they were sang.They only needed some remastering, not a full change.

Let's tweet

We were really in love with #Aura's verses @ladygaga @Zedd please go back to original version's verses

I think Gaga should know how we feel, I don't think she will be sad about this, let's be honest... everyone said the version was kinda "ruined" in the verses.

:usrs: :usrs: :usrs: lmao no i love the new version

Amen Fashion

Well could it be that she just recorded these voals herself for that audio video. I mean please compare the first verse to the chorus. There is such a quality change. I just cant at the first verse. It completly destroys the song for me.

Aga Gydal

Can we not be entitled pricks about this? Aside from being consumers, she doesn't owe us the courtesy of modifying her songs based on what we think or like.

And the demo has and always will exist. If you prefer that then replace the studio version with that one once you get the album.

Nothing wrong with having the ability to choose which version you prefer. Don't be tweeting her like you own shares to the song. lol

This so much.

Vernier

First she changed the title from Burqa to Aura..then she changes the melody. :/

If you can't understand that this was actually a smart thing for her to do, then you need some perspective.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn