• MonsterOfSpain

• Unicorn De Milo

• Ricochetmatt

• Sleepy

Wet Fire

Those

who are thinking unsatisfied(coz of the verses) fans are

overdramatic, negative and shady, I'd like to say, they are not. They

are sad coz the verses they worshipped are gone.

Edited by wet fire

Haus of Leather

I prefer the verses from the demo, but I need to hear the clean version. All these dialogues are annoyingly distracting.

ModernEcstasy

FFS You are all so ungrateful! I'm glad that we have finally heard an official studio version. So what if there have been a few tweaks? If you hadn't heard the demo, you would all be loving this version. If she had drastically changed it (like the majority of you were hoping for), you would still despise it!

There is just no pleasing you.

I say, well done Gaga on another great track :)

I prefer the demo :fat:

FFS You are all so ungrateful! I'm glad that we have finally heard an official studio version. So what if there have been a few tweaks? If you hadn't heard the demo, you would all be loving this version. If she had drastically changed it (like the majority of you were hoping for), you would still despise it!

We don't need to be thankful she released a song...it's not as if she bought us a cars. She's released something to the world, and we have the right to post our opinions regarding it. So terribly sorry that there are people who don't think everything she does is 10/10 amazing, but sometimes...people have different opinions :party:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

OliviaRodrigoStan

Those

who are thinking unsatisfied(coz of the verses) fans are

overdramatic, negative and shady, I'd like to say, they are not. They

are sad coz the verses they worshipped are gone.

They're not gone though, those verses are still there on the demo :smh: , and guess what? you can still listen to the demo every time you want, and you got it for free!! isn't that cool? Sounds great if you ask me, I see no reason to complain at all ;)

HEART OF EVER-FROST

has anybody think about the possibility that the song got cut short for the video? its clearly heavily edited. even the beginning of the song was cut out. i dont think the song will only be 3 minutes long

Edited by Heartache
You will learn respect!

Wet Fire

They're not gone though, those verses are still there on the demo :smh: ,

and guess what? you can still listen to the demo every time you want,

and you got it for free!! isn't that cool? Sounds great if you ask me, I

see no reason to complain at all ;)

I mean...gone from the final mix! :laughga: But you're right! The demo is my fav and I have it so no need to be too pressed. :)

DustOnMyTable

ModernEcstasy

I prefer the demo :fat:

We don't need to be thankful she released a song...it's not as if she bought us a cars. She's released something to the world, and we have the right to post our opinions regarding it. So terribly sorry that there are people who don't think everything she does is 10/10 amazing, but sometimes...people have different opinions :party:

I am not a fan who believes Gaga is perfect. I only like 3 songs from the BTW era. I'm saying to at least be grateful that she is releasing something (not you personally).

You don't have to like everything, but just appreciate the fact that we finally got the studio version like the majority were wanting (again, not you personally) :)

That J

Maybe she remixed the song for the trailer because this version of Aura is basically being sung AS her character in the movie....which is why it's IN the trailer and not a typical type lyric video. Just an idea.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw