💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tracklist revealed! (feat. R. Kelly + Fashion! by will.i.am)

Spyro

Featured Posts

I can't wait to hear all these songs :whitney:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyro

• Bellatrix

• AgusPop

• TimisaMonster

Dylangaga

I actually wanted fashion to be on ARTPOP but since its a completely different song I HAVE FAITH GAGA WILL SERVE US THAT FASHION ANTHEM that will see the light of day and I love r kelly such classic collabs she has!!! IM SO GLAD SHE DIDNT GO WITH ANY ONE BASIC like juicy j

Edited by DTook91

I actually wanted fashion to be on ARTPOP but since its a completely different song I HAVE FAITH GAGA WILL SERVE US THAT FASHION ANTHEM that will see the light of day and I love r kelly such classic collabs she has!!! IM SO GLAD SHE DIDNT GO WITH ANY ONE BASIC like juicy j

I see what u did there Katy

Dylangaga

oh and don't forget 23 feat. Milky ****y

:rip:

my anticipated are:

1. Mary Jane Holland

2. Donatella

3. Do what you want ft R. Kelly

4. studio version of s-xxx dreams

5. GUY

Edited by DTook91

I'm so excited for every single song. The tracklist arrangement is PERFECT. The song titles, PERFECT. This album is already FLAWLESS. :legend:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Dylangaga

I'm so excited for every single song. The tracklist arrangement is PERFECT. The song titles, PERFECT. This album is already FLAWLESS. :legend:

this!!! be positive and optimistic monsters!!

I'm a little bummed that she put a song that we may or may not have already and is just revamped (Fashion!) for TEA!!!!

But other than that I am so excited for this album! :)

Y'all need to stop complaining before you even hear the music! You don't know how it sounds and you all look ridiculous being huge drama queens about it

Just calm down please and stop being so dramatic, no wonder Monsters get a bad rep...

I'm a little bummed that she put a song that we may or may not have already and is just revamped (Fashion!) for TEA!!!!

But other than that I am so excited for this album! :)

Y'all need to stop complaining before you even hear the music! You don't know how it sounds and you all look ridiculous being huge drama queens about it

Just calm down please and stop being so dramatic, no wonder Monsters get a bad rep...

Honey Fashion! is not Fashion reworked. Although it may be reworking of Legend's Song:

Glam & Prima Donna

Buy Bionic on iTunes

:derpga: