Will.I.Am comments on album cover

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

I like how all he does is compliment her cover and you guys start with the "His music is bad" and "no callab" comments :megaflop:

Monsters will be MONSTERS  :fan:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCosmicLover

This man took time out of his day to compliment Gaga and you all act like he would be the most uninspired collab choice Gaga could ever make in her career. Carry on.  :coffee:

This man took time out of his day to compliment Gaga and you all act like he would be the most uninspired collab choice Gaga could ever make in her career. Carry on. :coffee:

I took time out of my day to compliment Gaga, but I wouldn't want her to collaborate with me. I'm an awful singer. :awkney:

HausOfAntonio

I love how he constantly tweets her + talks about her and she never responds catkoons.png

Harry

He's always been so nice about her, and here he is complimenting her work again and somehow that justifies a load of negativity towards him? What's the point? Neither of them have even hinted at the thought of a collab so why would you be talking about that? Wow...

He's always been so nice about her, and here he is complimenting her work again and somehow that justifies a load of negativity towards him? What's the point? Neither of them have even hinted at the thought of a collab so why would you be talking about that? Wow...

Exactly... It's so petty :roll:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived