💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

Who wouldn't take that money though :awkney: Be honest, please. I understand their position completely.

but you're quick to question gaga's artistic integrity.

thoughtful-oprah.gif

i see you.

monketsharona

And what's this about Zedd saying "there's a problem?"

Maybe a problem because Infested Mushroom wanted to use this song and Gaga wanted it on her album...

Didymus

Well, I was already pissed off months ago that she just paid for an instrumental instead of writing it :ohwell:

but you're quick to question gaga's artistic integrity.

thoughtful-oprah.gif

i see you.

Edited by Didymus

Maybe a problem because Infested Mushroom wanted to use this song and Gaga wanted it on her album...

How is that a problem? If IM really wanted this song for themselves, they wouldn't have sold it. If the song was never even an option, why would Zedd play it for her?

Now watch them put out a press release saying this was all fabricated by the interviewer. Which, unless there's a recording, may even be true.

monketsharona

How is that a problem? If IM really wanted this song for themselves, they wouldn't have sold it. If the song was never even an option, why would Zedd play it for her?

Whatever I don't think Zedd ever shaded Gaga...

tezbear91

Wow how snobby can a dj be? Get over yourself! Love Aura though so fair play to them for making it lol

battle for your life.

Pure Adrenaline

lol they think of Gaga as cheap and too commercial.... I wonder what they will say about Katy :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Well, I was already pissed off months ago that she just paid for an instrumental instead of writing it :ohwell:

Gaga doesn't write her instrumentals, she writes her melodies. And to my initial disappointment, she didn't even use most of the original instrumental. She sampled parts of it for the verses. You know sampling, right? That thing that is often done to make contemporary pop songs?