💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Cover SNEAK PEEK, Released on Billboards Monday

Skins

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

WHAAAATTTT?!?!? GAGA YES I LOVE YOU. 

what if the cover really is a gif though?! SHE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO START THAT. 

I was thinking that it would be cool to have an album cover that moves when you move the cd.  That's been done I'm sure but it'll give some glam.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• melodichard

• Neal

• Poker

Top Posters In This Topic

around the world?...

I know. But worldwide as in America + some parts of Europe, or worldwide as in important cities around the world including south america, asia and russia? lol

Kindness rules all.

Zilla

That pretty much guarantees that whatever cover was shown to those NYC monsters is now null and void.....

Let's do it! :party:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

badgalriri

That pretty much guarantees that whatever cover was shown to those NYC monsters is now null and void.....

Let's do it! :party:

why does it guarantee that?

Zilla

why does it guarantee that?

If it was done, we would have gotten it shortly after. That was like a month ago, no doubt that it was changed or altered drastically.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

HOLY FUUUU!!!!! :party:

Gonna stand in red lights for this tbh!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT

I've now got over 48 hours to prepare for the extreme meltdowns which are on the horizon for Monday

zpvhHwB.gif

oh god... the crashes...

If it was done, we would have gotten it shortly after. That was like a month ago, no doubt that it was changed or altered drastically.

I wouldn't bet on it tho, Gaga said that it was her best, and favorite cover to date, so I doubt she'd change it :)

Purr more, hiss less.

badgalriri

If it was done, we would have gotten it shortly after. That was like a month ago, no doubt that it was changed or altered drasticall

thats true. i hope it's different so they don't get the satisfaction of seeing it first :giggle:

Morphine Prince

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now all we need is that tracklist and we're set until November!

Jeff Kunst

I was thinking that it would be cool to have an album cover that moves when you move the cd.  That's been done I'm sure but it'll give some glam.

The band Menomena did one for their album Friend and Foe where moving the CD inside the package changed how the cover looked (there were transparent windows in the cover).

I have a feeling the gazing ball part of the ARTPOP cover will be super-reflective like a mirror, so the viewer becomes part of the cover (and part of the art).

Edited by Jeff Kunst