• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• melodichard

• Neal

• Poker

Top Posters In This Topic

How would a GIF cover work though? I don't think it would...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

TimisaMonster

zpvhHwB.gif

oh god... the crashes...

I'm naked and stick my tongue out...Who am I? zpvhHwB.gif

Sorry...I just had to...:teehee:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

How would a GIF cover work though? I don't think it would...

If you buy the album digitally, the album cover will move, but if you buy it physically, then the album cover won't move, but it'll have some REALLY cool feature that would make up for it...I saw someone say have the Koons gazing ball be almost mirror like to show the person, 3D foiling, etc... :shrug:

Edited by TimisaMonster

Jeff Kunst

If you buy the album digitally, the album cover will move, but if you buy it physically, then the album cover won't move, but it'll have some REALLY cool feature that would make up for it...I saw someone say have the Koons gazing ball be almost mirror like to show the person, 3D foiling, etc... :shrug:

It would be cool if the app version took photos of you (the user) from Facebook and put your face in the gazing ball.

Edited by Jeff Kunst

If you buy the album digitally, the album cover will move, but if you buy it physically, then the album cover won't move, but it'll have some REALLY cool feature that would make up for it...I saw someone say have the Koons gazing ball be almost mirror like to show the person, 3D foiling, etc... :shrug:

Yes, but I don't see how that could work, even if you bought it digitally. I don't think iTunes would let Gaga do a moving cover.
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

TimisaMonster

It would be cool if the app version took photos of you (the user) from Facebook and put your face in the gazing ball.

I wouldn't put it past Gaga's genius creativity...gurls talking about making digital sculptures and having the option of getting them delivered to you :megaflop: When will your faves? ARTPOP really IS about possibilities...:laughga:

Yes, but I don't see how that could work, even if you bought it digitally. I don't think iTunes would let Gaga do a moving cover.

Why not?...to both statements :laughga:

omg a gif?? but how will it look in physical? :P xD

Gaga will invent moving paper with TechHaus and it'll cost you $50 for the originality of the whole concept :derpga:

Oh god yes, best promo ever :excited:  

This is gonna be amazing :excited:

A moving cover? :excited:  

SHE JUST REVEALED NEW DEETS

“@ladygaga: Starting at 1pm ET Monday we'll reveal the cover in sections unlocked by your tweets using #iHeartARTPOPâ€

Edited by Neal